ch 10

It is still early but now i started to recall where i left my phone and starts to get up, Chan pouted but i told him i want to find my phone before my parents worry about my whereabouts . I walk back at the living room,  finding my small bag and slid in my hand to reach my phone .

I slide out my phone and realise that my messages were 100+ mostly from parents and...  someone unknown too? I click on this unknown guy and see the message I got .

Unknown Number

yang jeongin, your in big
trap, i know you don't know
who i am but please
you need to get out there
safely.

excuse me who are you?

I then look back at my mom's message so i called her and said I'm safe and staying over at my friend's place , my mom was clueless about me having a friend and she ask to bring Chan over so i agreed and ended the call. I wanted to walk back to Chan but his phone suddenly popped up and a message appeared ' you got him but why are you slow? ' . The id name was
Changbin. wait why would Changbin send him that message? are they making a new song or something .

I ignore it but walk back to Chan who was still watching the TV, I pinch his cheek which made him pulled my hand and drop on top of him. Chan pulls me closer so im under his muscular arms , I peck on his cheeks making him hold my waist so I'm on top of his laps.  well this is an awkward situation but he played this off easily, Chan ruffles my hair and pulls me closer to his warmth , " I'm glad i caught you yang jeongin " I hum in response but i wonder what does that mean? 

We stayed there for a full 10 minutes but he lets go and i watch the clock hanging on his wall, " i wanna go home chan , do you want to meet my parents ? Chan looks at me and for minute his eyes gave out a strange vibe but he smiled widely and touches my cheek,  " i get to see my baby parents aww " I blush and shoves my head on his shoulder. I could feel him fidget and we are still in a weird position , i watch him playing with my hair but then i slowly get up and stretch making him smirk seeing my tummy exposed which I quickly covered it.

————
y'all can see the hint?  or was i too secretive ? haha . you think it's a good ending?  oh who knows 😳