19

Blossom looked around corridors for the hotel, asking passerbys if they had seen Brick, but none of them did.

She bunches up her hair, scrunching her nose up as she tried to think where he could be.

But the place where he lay was right under her nose.

Like right under.

The ruff was starting to wake up. He felt cold flooring surrounding him.

Brick used his arm as support as he got up.

He looked around him, cement walls, trucks, that looks like they were being unloaded, and a bickering couple.

The girl scoffed at the other, turning her head away from the boy.

Brick squinted but the boy noticed, 'He's up!' The boy shouted. It was a familiar deep voice. But from where?

The girl seemed unfazed, and she just stood where she was, looking over Brick.

'Any idea why you're here?' The girl's sharp voice said. And this one too! This voice, but not like this. Her voice seemed scratched, like it wasn't meant to be used for shouting, maybe whispering?

Brick didn't reply, he would never give himself so easily like that, he looked down, avoiding the girl and the boy's gazes.

All of a sudden Brick felt his hair being yanked back and his face being exposed to the girl. Brick was about to grab for the hand that was holding him but the girl whispered something:

'Blossom.'

Brick froze. 'What?' He asked, the first word he said to them.

'Nice intro but an answer would be nice too.' The girl dragged a chair over with no hardship and sat down.

Her blonde hair covered her face, but Brick could see she had a wickedness about her.
'I won't say anything.' Brick attempted to turn his head away but was forced back into his original position by the hand. The girl leaned forward. 

'The longer you don't talk the longer you're gonna be here.' The deep voice said behind Brick.
Brick grunted at the both of them and kept silent.

'Okay. Silent treatment. Lock him up. It's not him we want, it's the girl.' The boy yelled into the air.

A group of men appeared from nowhere and locked him up into a small cage-like box.

'After all, go easy on him he's my brother.'

The phrase made Brick's sweat drop, he could clearly see a blur of some somewhat dark blue eyes.

Soon Brick got his clear vision back and the little blonde girl walked over.

'Brick, babes. We don't wanna hurt you. I just need my sissy. Blossy.' Bubbles smiled with a very wide smile, as if she was indulging each moment she watched them suffer. 'You know who, right?'

Yooooooo follow me for updates and stuff lmao.
Ok, continue reading now 😊