ice bag

Chapter Four

"Kendall?"

"I wanted to check on you.. I'm really sorry."

"Look... You didn't do it on purpose so it's fine. Go back to your house and get some rest, okay. It's already three in the morning." I'm home- We are now home from that bloody restaurant and apparently, Kendall buzz in and here she is, in front of my door in her... black, huge and baggy sweatshirt that goes down to her thighs. Looked at those long and smooth legs. How about those tied up raven hair and those short strands slithering on her neck. I felt my hand bald behind the black wooden door.

"I know... Just.. Please let me look at you. Please..." she said pressing the matter. It's just a chipped lip and even if she saw it there's nothing she can do anyways. It's already done. I sigh and give up. I let her in and when she passes at me, her floral yet mild scent with a hint of strawberry caresses my nose. I halt and took a deep breath. I slowly closed the door, double checking the lock and also calm myself up. When I turned around, she's standing three pace away, waiting. I followed and lead her to the couch, putting the ice bag on my chipped lip. It's not really that bad except... it looked like I got into a fist fight!

"I was having fun with the girls and got a little of vodka... I guess and when I open the door I didn't realize I pushed a little too hard and it hit you."

Hit me? The door SLAMMED on my face!

"I'm so sorry." she pleaded with her brown puppy eyes. I'm not annoyed of what happened anymore it's just that... she is sitting so close to me. So close that I accidentally bit my lips. DAMN IT!

"Oh, gosh! It's bleeding again!" Kendall snatch the ice bag and dump it on my bleeding lip.

Oh, no. Her scent. Her sweet floral, comforting scent is getting me out of my mind! Add that long legs and soft skin touching me! And her worried face... Look at how those brown eyes twinkle. Her lips glides softly, but I couldn't get what word came out from it. Watching it sway just an inch a way made everything so enigmatic.

Fuck it.

I grabbed her hand on my face and pull it up above us, closing our gaps. I watch her eyes widen from my sudden action, but didn't do anything. My eyes went back to her lips. Her strawberry flavored lips flushing back our kiss the other night. It was short but sweet and she didn't do or say anything back then just like now. I could feel her warm and minty breath under my nose. She closes her eyes, waiting. I smirked and instead, I run my nose to her cheek, into her jaw and down to her neck. She softly gasped.

"Where is Rick, Miss Jenner? Isn't your husband home?" I whispered in her ear.

"He's not.." she said in her hoarse voice. I gulp. "Do it." impatient yet vulnerable.

She is like casting a spell and I am her pawn. I don't know if she could feel the grin of a victorious devil on her neck, but I don't give a shit if she's married. All I know is that I desire her and it seems like she does too.

It was soft and warm. Sweeter than our first kiss. Tonight wasn't pressured unlike the other. It was sudden and I can't help myself. Her freshly bath skin was irresistibly milky that night and her raven hair... I wanna grab those silky hair and just feel it to my hands.

Her lips move into mine, asking for dominance and I let her. I let her do what she wants. I'm starting to like strawberries. I can feel her hands roam gently around my body like she's been doing this before. She is good for someone who has a husband.

No.

She used to do these. I broke the kiss. Both of us chasing our breath.

"Are you sure about this?" I said with each breath. Kendall didn't speak and just nod on my forehead.