hot Bun

Chapter Five

It's been three weeks since that night with Kendall and I haven't seen her since then.. All I see is her husband walking in and out of their house every time I look outside my window. It's getting me frustrated. I just want to feel her! Standing here in front of my window, looking like a maniac just to see if she's around is making me feel a creep. BUT a sexy kinda creep. Untamed messy hair, olive color muscle shirt and lacy boyshort. I like to keep off my pants when I'm home. Who would've thought that I'm a sucker for pussy.

I turned away from the window and went down stairs. The studio is on technical stuff for the week and apparently they don't need me until finalization so I've decided to do my work at home for now. There might be some calls now and then, but I'm loving the unraffledness of the house.

Hours pass swiftly when you're doing something, you just realize it when something interrupts you. For me, that's when my gate suddenly rang. I went to check the screen on the wall beside my door to see who's behind my gate and it was my neighbor. My lips pursed when my brow arched. After days of ghosting, here she is; with glasses that hides her eyes, black turtleneck under a camel coat and a cute metallic box with four rollers is standing beside her. I buzzed her in and just like the first time I saw her, she was gliding. I watch her raven hair bounced along with her long strides while here I am, standing on my door, smitten by her. Soft air blew gently into my face when she stopped in front of me, fondling every sense I have. I gulp. Velvet cream, ripe fruit with some rose. Sufistication, sweetness and beauty. That's what she smells. My eyes were swept to hers. Longing? Waiting? All of these are shouting in her brown orbs.

"Hey-"

She didn't let me finish and just jumped into me. Hungrily. Inhaling sharply between every kiss and every moan we make.

Yes, I've been yearning for this.

Clothes scattered on the floor. I saw my boyshort alongside a purple la perla bra hanging on the tall and long standing lamp. I blink away the sleepiness in me. I don't remember having that kind of bra in my wardrobe. I breath in and frown when I feel something is weighing on me. I looked down and it was my accommodating neighbor, Kendall. Sleeping peacefully with bare skin on top of me. Her head resting on my chest. I watch my arm around her back rise up and down calmly when she breathes. I fetched my arm on my side and let my finger run on her soft-milky back. I gulped and breathed in. Filling up my lungs with her scent.

"Hey." I could feel her smile forming on my chest. I chuckle.

"Hey. Did I wake you?"

She softly shook her head and tilted her it up. "You've got a raspy voice. You know that?"

"I heard a squeaking duck." I brush her compliment and just run my finger on her hair.

"It's louder when you just woke up and it might be faint in your normal talk but I can still hear it. It's sexy." my angel brought up her head, resting her chin on my rib. "And your hair" She reached for my locks and gave it a brush.

"I love your hair." I crane my neck to kiss her lips. "What's with the luggage?"

"Fashion week. I just got home from Milan."

Oh, yeah. She still does that. That's why I haven't seen her around lately. I frown. "Shouldn't you be at your house with your husband?"

"He's at practice. He'll be in Philadelphia for three days and he didn't even bother picking me up from the airport before going there! It's just his wife who got home from a three week fashion week. Nothing more special. Such a sweet person!" early for a tantrum huh. Kendall pushed up and dropped her long body on the couch.