I don't even know who you are anymore

Aaron's pov
Me and Robert walk into the pub
Mum and Charity are stood behind the bar talking to Vic
"Hey "Vic says
"I want a word "I say to my mum
"What's happened is everyone okay "
"How could you "
"Aaron what are you talking about "
"You were going to pay my husband money to leave me and cut all contact . You prayed on the fact he was vulnerable and lonely "
"What's he talking about Chas "Vic says
"My own mother tried to pay Robert money to cut contact with me "
"I was stunned when he didn't take it "
"Where do you even get money like that "
"The insurance on the pub payed out "
"I tell you what mum you've done a lot of things in your time but this I wouldn't ever expected this of you ."
"Aaron please just know
"Mum stop I don't even want to know "
"Love please just here me out "
"No don't . I don't even know who,you are anymore . Come on rob let's go "
"Yeah I'm coming with you "Vic says taking of her hat and apron
"Vic where are you going "Charity says
"I quit"She says walking out with us
We walk down the street
"All that time she let me believe you abandoned me . Rob I am so sorry "
He hugs me
"Don't be. It's not your fault she lied to you "
At Mill cottage
Liv is sat on the sofa
"How did you get in"I ask
"I came to see you but it doesn't matter "
"Liv what's going on"I say
"I don't know how everyone can pretend everything's okay because it's not. Robert, you,left us for fourteen years. That hurt. My brother lost his mind after you left and I was there picking up the piece. We had a family and that's all gone.I'm sorry Rob, everyone's else might be able to forgive you but I can't "
"Liv "
"She's right. I did leave. I lied. I live my life with a lot of regret. Leaving wasn't my choice. I should have said something to you or done something but I didn't. I'm so sorry Liv. Really. Nothing I say or do can make anything I've done better. I know but I'll always be there Liv. I never stopped caring about you. Your like my sister and I could never stop worrying about you. Your right no one should forgive me. For some reason they have and I wasn't expecting forgiveness especially from you and Aaron. I hurt you in the worse possible way. It's okay not to forgive people Liv. That's part of life. I understand "
"But I'm not sad Caleb gone . He tried to be Rob and that's something he could never be. I can't fully forgive you yet but I want my family back so I'm willing to put all of that behind me for my family "
Liv hugs us both
"When do you two get so soft "I say
They both smile