Chapter 1

"Senkuuu~", you sang the president of science club 's name as you swung the door open. Senku was just finished packing his books and tools into his bag and looked at you with a soft looking ruby-colored eyes. You immediately placed your right arm around his shoulder and he didn't back off. That's a first.

"What's my bestest friend in the world doing here after school?", You asked as the both of you exited the lab. You walked beside him with your arm around him to his house because you had promised him to be his assistant for a day. He sighed and looked up to see your face with a tired eyes. "Heh. Bestest isn't a word. And yes, still doing the mechanicals for making the gasoline from bottle caps.", he looked down again. You both talked about random things and you made some stupid theories of your own on the way senku's home. You debated with him with those theories you had made and obviously he always won. Over and over. It got you annoyed obviously.

"Awe Senku, you're no fun. Why can't you just give this weak little girl a chance to win?",you whined over him with a giggle and punched him lightly on the arm. He backed off with a smile and He just stared at you with a face full of concern.

"You sure?", he said. You're dumbfounded by how the way he acted. "Huh? What do you mean?", you asked. All he did was just snorting at your statement.

It became a laughter that you always loved. That sweet voice of his can make your heart go flutter. Obviously, he's your best friend since forever and you don't want to mess everything you had built with him. In fact, you were too scared to lose him. You loved him too much. You highly doubted that he had the same feelings you were having towards him. And you chose to brush the feelings off than made it more complicated.

And at the other hand, Senku your best friend has the same feelings towards you. He always thought about how to confess to you. He never showed affection towards his friends or you to be exact. And it's for making him not to look that obvious. You too think that he didn't feel the same way as you do.

He stopped laughing and grabbed you by shoulders as you looked up to him.
"A weak little girl?", he wiped his tears off his eyes. "Nee~ Y/n, you're a gorilla."

'Crack'

Okay, maybe this side of him made you want to kill him in his place instead.

"I'm sorry "

"I'm sorry "

You placed your left hand on your hips and sighed gently as your other hand rubbed your neck. You smiled towards your best friend and pinched his surprisingly, soft cheeks with both hands. Oh, And don't forget the tic mark. 💢💢

"I know i'm not weak nor little. Even if i almost surpass Shishio Tsukasa on our latest Match. Don't freaking call me gorilla. I'll kill you."

"I alweady say i'm sowwy... stahp.", he mumbled over as You let him go. His cheeks became red and puffy because of you. You laughed and You continued to walk down the street towards his house. On the way to his house was silent. Not in a bad way. But it's comfortable.