Chapter 3

Senku and Chrome are looking for more man power to heat the furnace up. They're desperate as fuck. Even Kohaku the 'Gorilla' has ran out of energy. And Suika?

Unconscious.

Do you know how hard it was to make irons? Lemme tell you.

STEP 1:
"Senku! Look! When I put this stone on the surface of the water, it always goes north. This stone is amazing!", Chrome said with a huge bowl of water in front of him. "Ho?", Senku tilted his head and faced the wizard. He looked closely to the stone that was floating on a leaf and had the idea. "North? It's a magnet, isn't it?" "DAMMIT!", he whined.

And Senku just stood there and made that evil smile of his planted on his face. "Kukuku- good job Chrome. with this magnet.... we can get ironsand from the river." "I-iron?"

<Magnet obtained!>

STEP 2:

So Senku, Chrome and Kohaku went to the river with a magnet each. They took off their clothes and got into the river. The dipped in their magnets into the water so that the iron sand could stick on it. Kohaku was the one who got the most sand. "I don't know what it is but, i've got a lot of this black thingy on the stone already!", kohaku said.

"Finally... the first step of the science kingdom's chart... the iron age has begun! This is very exaggerating~", Senku finally said after a long silence between them. Senku and Chrome unfortunately, got out from the river and sat down peacefully. "But, that tigress really is awesome, isn't she?",Chrome added as he laid down on the rock. "Are all of your people like her too?"

"Nah... there are some gorillas with super powers but she's the only agile gorilla left."

"I ALREADY SAID THAT I'M NOT A FRICKIN' GORILLA! AND WHY THE HECK AM I THE ONE WHO WERE COLLECTING THE MOST OF THEM AND YOU ARE JUST SITTING THERE WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS IT!!? WE DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE YET SO... GET YOUR ASSES TO WORK!!"

 GET YOUR ASSES TO WORK!!"

"s-sorry, ma'am.", the two replied in unison after they got bumps on their heads from the tigress as they got into the river continuing what they were supposed to do.

<iron sand obtained!>

"That's true- it could be a day just to collect these.", Senku added.

"Do i have to ask someone from the village to help us?"

"In their eyes... we're just playing with magic and stuffs that are... too suspicious. Too bad- no one will help us here.", the tigress said as she continued to collect the sand as many as she could.

Just when the lettuce was about to whine, a watermelon floated towards him. "A Melon? (Suika)", Senku questioned. After the melon went closer, a girl popped out from the water and almost scared the shit out senku in front of her. "Oh, it's just Suika. Are you following us?", Kohaku asked the little girl with a melon helmet on her head she had as she walked closer to the girl. (Idk but it sounded super... complicated with those rhymes :v)