Goku Vs The Androids

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry for leaving you like this with only 3 chapters to read in the whole book, but I will do my best to start writing more again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Goku (Black) Beat Trunks in that spar with only one blow, Goku went out and flew around until he sensed a ki that was tiny compared to his, but to everyone else it would have been huge.

Goku went towards the ki just to find a lab. He'd ki blast the metal doors and watched as it turned into dust. 

He'd stare into the lab just to see 3 people, one man, one girl and one...... something. Goku's ki was enough to scare off the Girl and the Boy, but he chased after them. Goku didn't stop until they did. When they finally stopped there was someone who was waiting there for them, Vegeta and Trunks. Apparently when Goku was away, Vegeta achieved Super Saiyan too! (not SSJ 2) Vegeta decided to fight them instead of Goku, because Vegeta trained all this time.

When Vegeta tried to fight the girl, she doges most times and blocked the rest, Until she decided to side kick Vegeta. That force was enough to fly him into a mountain and it also broke his arm. Goku decided to end the fight with one punch. She was hurt but not destroyed, same with the boy, he lost an arm though.  He'd ki blast the water where the boy landed  but missed all of them because of his new body. Gohan yelled to him to stop and he stopped remembering that he is supposed to act like Goku. 

Krillin went over and instantly fell in love with the girl, but didn't get to see the boy. They all went back to the lab together, they all talked exept Krillin who looked like he was hiding something, but he also examined the other creature that was in the lab that was in a tank. 

It looked like the thing inside the tank was also a android, but it was also built different, he said something about it being a Bio- Android and having.... DNA?!