Chapter 1: "Truth or Dare?"

Mina sprung through the doors into the apartment. "Wow today was harder then I thought it was going to be!" She said, some how regaining enough energy to happily skip over to the couch. They all followed Mina over to the light green couch dragging our feet from exhaustion. They collapsed onto the couch letting out sigh of relief. Mr. Aizawa walked in shortly after they all had sat down. He had a couple of ice packs and bandages in his hands. He began passing them out to every one, making sure they all were in good condition and no one had any fatal injury's. Mr. Izawa then left the room without saying anything, he simply closed the doors and left them there.  "Hey Kaminari, can you help me wrap my arm?" Sero said, holding the bandage confused how to wrap his arm with only one hand. "Sure." Kaminari sat up and walked over to Sero who was sitting on the other side of the couch. Kaminari began helping Sero, wrapping his arm gently. Momo stood up and walked down the hall towards her room. "Im going to bed." She said, not turning around, and holding an ice pack to the left side of her head. Froppy tilted her head at the tone of Momo's voice. "Um, imma go make sure every things alright with her." Her shaky voice then added "I think we all should get some rest." Then hopped down the hall soon disappearing. 

Every one then went off to there rooms, all except for Mina, Kirishima, and Bakugou. "You all did super good, todays mission was really hard." Mina said looking at Kirishima and Bakugou. Kirishima leaned back against the back of the couch, making himself comfortable. "Yeah you too, I felt like I didn't do much." Bakugou sat up, his eyes narrowed. "You dumbass. You did a lot." Bakugou said in a harsher tone. Kirishima lifted an eyebrow confused that Bakugou just given him a 'complement'. "Did you hit your head Bakugou?" Kirishima said slightly worried. Mina watched the two talk, she lied on her stomach resting her chin on the center of her palm. "You idiot, of course I didn't!" Bakugou yelled. Kirishima sat up, fixing his posture. "You sure?" Kirishima added. "Ugh, you guys are so annoying!" Bakugou grunted. Mina then stepped in to help back up Kirishima. "Hey guys, enough with the fighting. How about instead we...." She thought for a minute before springing up to her feet "..How 'bout we play a game!" Kirishima pulled his legs closer to himself crossing them, and slightly turning towards Mina. "Sure, but what game?" "Truth or Dare?" She looked at both of them hoping they were interested. "Cool. I'm in!" Kirishima excitedly turned to face Bakugou. "You in?" "You're going to play a game meant for second graders, Shitty Hair?" "I mean, yeah. I have nothing better to do..." Kirishima sunk backwards, disappointed that Bakugou didn't want to play. Bakugou saw the sad look on Kirishima's face. " Ugh, fine. I'll play." 

Kirishima's face lit up as they played the game. They played so many rounds of Truth or Dare. They all laughed and had so much fun. "-oh my god, I didn't know that about you Bakugou!" Mina rolled around laughing. Kirishima chuckled, holding his stomach in pain from laughing so much. "Okay, okay Truth or Dare..." Kirishima looked at Mina then Bakugou. "Mm. Who should I pick?" Mina jumped into the air  "Me! Me! Pick me Kiri!" "Um. Bakugou." Mina sat back down slightly saddened that she wasn't picked. Bakugou looked at Kirishima with confusion. "What the hell? Why me? It's obvious she wanted to go. And I just went-" Kirishima cut him off short "Eh. I know! But I don't care." He smiled, with a small laugh hidden in his breath. Bakugou tilted his head, then sat up straight again. "Um. T?" Bakugou said still not sure if that's what he wanted, but it was to late now. Kirishima looked around trying to find an idea. Mina gasped. "I got a good truth!" She got up and leaned over whispering into Kirishima's ear. Bakugou sat there annoyed and bored, he started to stare off. Kirishima's eyes widened. Mina ran over to her spot and sat down. Bakugou looked back at Kirishima know curious what was just said. "Okay Bakugou, is it true you like some one and if so who is it?" Kirishima and Mina giggled. Bakugou's face turned bright red.

"No" Bakugou snapped. "This game is stupid, I'm not playing." Frustrated, he got up, and brushed of his pants. "Bakugou it's just a question." Kirishima added. "Fuck this, it's 1:00 in the morning, I'm going to bed." He stormed off to his room.  Kirishima and Mina watched Bakugou storm off to his room. They both jumped a little when his door slammed close. "That went well." Mina said sarcastically. "Eh." Kirishima shrugged his shoulders, still wondering what could've made him so mad. "Well, imma head to bed." Kirishima said getting up and stretching his legs out. "Me too." Mina yawned. "Good night Kiri!" Mina skipped to down the hall. "Night." Kirishima said opening his door.

Kirishima got ready for bed, he slipped into his shark pj's and brushed his teeth. He plopped down on his bed still thinking. What could have happened? Kirishima thought. What could've made him so upset? Kirishima rolled over grabbing his shark stuffed animal and hugging it. Kirishima happily hugged the shark, and blushed at the thought of Bakugou. He stared at the ceiling, where he taped a picture of Bakugou, then suddenly he sneezed. He pulled his blanket over himself, getting all nice and warm. "Wait! What am I thinking!?" Kirishima sat up quickly. "I can't like Bakugou, were friends!" Kirishima started to get upset at himself. He then lied back down pulling his blanket up to his neck. He sighed "...But only if he knew how much I liked him..."