Chapter 3: Hold up!

That morning Kirishima woke up. He blinked a few times before sitting up. He pulled his feet out of his blanket and turned, sitting on the side of the bed. He noticed that he was in his pj's. "What happened?" He said lifting his hand up to his head.

(Few minutes later)

Kirishima walked into the lunch room, tired, and slightly confused what had happened. Kirishima grabbed a water bottle and sat down were he usually sits. "Hey Shitty Hair." Bakugou plopped his tray on the table and instead of sitting in front of Kirishima he sat next to him. Kirishima didn't think much of it, he still was wondering how he got into his pj's. "You welcome, you damn nerd." Bakugou said rolling his eyes. Kirishima looked at Bakugou and tilted his head in confusion. "Taking care of you?" Bakugou said slightly harsher. "Oh. Uh, thanks." Kirishima said looking back at his water bottle. "Ugh, your so stupid." Kirishima sat there starting to get lost in his thoughts. "Hey I'm talking to you!" Bakugou snapped. "Eh, oh, s-sorry..." Kirishima without knowing was blushing. He could feel the warmth radiating off of Bakugou. "Oi, look at me!" Bakugou demanded. "I'm not in the mood..." Kirishima said sighing, and trying to avoid making eye contact because he started to know he was blushing. "I wasn't asking Shitty Hair!" Bakugou grabbed Kirishima's face, turning his head toward him. Kirishima's face lit up with heat. "..Just what I thought.." Bakugou glared deeply at Kirishima, examining his face. "B-Bakugou..." Kirishima stuttered.

Kirishima's heart started to race, skipping a beat. "W-What are you doing?!" Kirishima tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible, blushing. Bakugou glared "Do you like me?" He said plainly. "W-What!? Of course not! Your my bro!" Kirishima lied but trying to get out of the situation. "Mm. Okay." Bakugou let go of Kirishima. Kirishima let out a heap of breath, trying to regain his breath from holding it for so long. Bakugou continued to stare at Kirishima not sure if he was lying to him, or being honest. Kirishima stared at his water bottle, avoiding eye contact, and continuing to blush. Bakugou looked around the lunch room, trying to find something to do. He stood up and walked over to Kaminari and Sero. Kirishima looked up watching Bakugou sit down with the other guys. He sighed, sinking down and resting his head on the table "...Damn it Bakugou, why are you like this..."