Tony Stark/ fluff

Ok I hate long introductions so here ya go. (Also language warning for most of these)

Y/n was wandering through the halls of the Avengers tower and couldn't sleep. Tony had threw a huge party and everyone was asleep. Or so she thought. She was walking past the lab and heard a loud crashing sound followed by a voice.
" OWW FUCK! DANM IT!" Concerned she came running into the lab only to see Tony on the floor with his rolling chair on top of him. He had fallen asleep and fell while sitting in it. She let out a quick little laugh and went over to him. She quickly pulled the chair off and look at him on the floor. She reached her hand out to him and smiled. " You ok? You took quite a hard fall." " Yeah I guess I fell asleep. Did my fall wake up anyone else?" " No and you didn't wake me up I was walking by because I couldn't sleep." They talked for a bit and then there was an akward silence. " So you wanna come hang out in my room?" Tony asked. " Umm y... yeah sure I can do that." That was when you finally realized how close you two actually were. You decided to watch Netflix while eating some good o'l chips and ramen. When the movie ended Tony heard soft kitten like snores. So he looked over and found you curled up in a ball sleeping. He quickly grabbed a blanket and covered you both up and wrapped his arm around your waist. Little did he know that you had woke up when he wrapped his arm around you.