Pietro Maximoff BDSM

A/n: I have wrote this story in honor of savannahester3

Tony Stark decided he was going to host another party, this time for your birthday. You were dressed in a beautiful blue dress. It was long and flowing. What made it all the better is it was Pietro's favorite color. It was gorgeous and showed your body off well. "Guys don't get me wrong I think it will look great but does it have to be that bright. I mean that eyeshadow is brighter than the dress." You said nervously. "Girl do you really think we would let you look that bad? No, so close your eyes and hush. Wanda which lipstick do you think your brother would want to see her in?" Natasha said with ease. "Ummm I think he's going to pick that nude pink one. It looks natural but hot at the same time." You sat still and let Wanda and Nat do your make up. They knew you liked Peitro so they where gonna make sure you got some.(😉) It came time for them to go get dressed and you to take care of any last details. You looked great. Hair curled with a half up half down braided bun. Topped with a gold sparkling tiara. Blue eyeshadow blended out with a tan, accented with a winged eyeliner. All tied together with a nude pink lipstick You looked like a queen, and you were. It came time to go. In order for a dramatic entrance you waited till everyone else was there. Tony looked at you and have you the signal. HEEEEEYY THERE'S THE BIRTHDAY GIRL" he yelled. You slowly waltzed down the stairs while everyone watches. You walk over to Nat and Wanda, who are by Sam, Bucky, Steve, and Peitro. They all say happy birthday and continue their conversations. You join Nat and Wanda's conversation Only to feel a someone staring at your ass. You turn around and it's him. You go sit by him and start talking. You had started discussing your recent mission. Peitro was about to confess his feelings but you told him to follow you that it's important. You led him to your room and sat him down on the bed. "Ok listen, I know you don't feel the same way about me as I do you, but it's been eating at me all night. What I'm trying to say is that I love you." You said looking down at your dress. He softly grabbed your face and kissed you. You kissed back after a minute. This soon led to a very heated make out session. After awhile of kissing, he said" I love you too princess." You were horny and flustered at this point so all you said was "fuck me" and he did just that. He trailed kisses down your body and he undressed you quickly. He then proceeded to tell you to open your legs but you didn't and tried to take control. He grabbed you and bent you over his knee. "Now for being a bad girl, and rebelling, you shall be spanked 10 times. You are gonna count for me, k?" You nodded your head and prepared yourself. *SMACK* "O..ONE" *SMACK* "TWO" This continued till number ten. He then rubbed your now red, plump, ass. " Such a good girl for me hmm?"

A/N: savannahester3 I am so sorry this took so long, but I just lost hope in writing for a while. I am so sorry I really am. I hope this is what you wanted, I didn't want to make it to long. Again I publicly apologize too savannahester3.