Loki Laufeyson (fluff)

A/n:(lol guys I'm sorry but I just had peppermint tea, Which was AMAZING, anyway my tea inspired this story<( ̄︶ ̄)> so yeah here ya go)
Key
Bff/n= bff's name
E-b= ex-boyfriend's name

You and your best friend were sitting in a small café talking. " Ugh I hate E-B/n! I can't believe he CHEATED ON ME! I'm going to be lonley forever." You said. "Oh come on you'll find someone else Y/n! There are plenty of guys willing to date you." Bff/n said. " Eheheheh yeah right and the next thing your gonna tell me is that there is a man who is hot as hell walking over to ask me out right now." You said sipping your tea and learning against your arm. "Actually there is, and before you say anything, look behind you I'm serious." She said. You being the tired little bitch you are, denied, only to feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around and look and almost spitting your tea. There, standing before you is a man with gorgeous Raven hair, pale skin and the most stunning green eyes. You quickly swallow your tea and you feel a blush rise to your cheeks. " Um hi, do you need something?" You ask trying not to get lost in his eyes. " Um yeah.... actually no... Oh my gods this is embarrassing. Ok I'm I just wanted to say hi my name is Loki Laufeyson and well your the prettiest midgaurdian I have ever seen." He said with a stutter here and there. "L...Loki as in the newest Avenger Loki?! As in Thor just helped you join the team!" You yelled. You had heard from Fury you were getting a new person to the team but you didn't think it would be him. The next day you were on your way to the meeting room. Fury said it was urgent and wanted you, and the team down ASAP. You ran down in your uniform ready for the plan, but were shocked to see Loki there. The team walked in behind you in their suits and sat down. "Listen up, Loki is now part of the team but he needs someone to train him. Y/n, Wanda you two have powers similar to his so you mother fuckers are gonna train him. The rest of you HYDRA decided to fuck up again so while those three train, you will take care of them. Wanda, Y/n, Loki you three are dismissed." Fury said harshly. You three left and went to train.  "Ok so show us what you know and we'll help from there." Wanda said. He showed you all his tricks and you watched  amazed. Wanda went to the bathroom so you talked to Loki. "H..hi again" "hello love" you blushes when he said "love". You couldn't take it. You smashed your lips together and kissed slowly. Little did you know Wanda watched the whole thing from the door.

A/n:
Ok so this is short but I like it so here ya go :)