Chapter 11

Lee dropped Sakura off near the bus stop, he rolled down the window to talk to the love of his life. "I'm going to park the car first so you should head to him first." Lee smiled because of seeing the pink haired girl acting so nervously.

"I'll see you inside then." Sakura said softly. She turned around and headed inside the cafe. Sakura didn't know that this day would come, where she finally received a call from Naruto again asking her to met him.

After Naruto's disappearance, Sakura's life never the same anymore. Yes she promised Naruto to live a happy life with Lee but she can't do it. Not once she ever forget the things she did to Naruto, how she destroyed Naruto's life just like that. It still haunts her to this day. Luckily she got Lee by her side that always comforted her but what about Naruto? Sakura wondered if he's alright all these time.

By the time Sakura stepped inside the cafe, she was greeted with the cozy atmosphere, and not many people were inside yet she still didn't see Naruto anywhere. She wandered around for a few minutes while checking her phone. She wanted to call Naruto but remembered that Naruto used a private number to call her earlier. She sighed, thinking that maybe Naruto gave up and didn't want to meet her?

"Your expression is really funny Sakura."

Sakura was shocked to heard the voice she's been missing all these times. She turned her heels just to find Naruto sitting near the table at the window. He's been laughing at Sakura's panicking face it seems.

Naruto stood up and now that Sakura finally saw him, she wondered how much weight does this blonde guy loses within these few months because he looked so skinny. Not to mentioned how short his hair now compared to before.

"Naruto!" Sakura's tried not to sounded weak but her tears already broke down when Naruto welcomed her in his embrace. They hugged tightly at that moment. "Where have you been?!" Sakura asked when they parted and she took the seat next to him.

"How are you doing these days? How's the baby?" Naruto asked, handing tissues to Sakura.

Sakura noticed that Naruto purposely avoided answering her questions so she decided to follow him. "The baby's fine. Lee's been taking care of me really well that it makes me suffocate a bit."

"Really now?" Lee joined in suddenly, taking his seat right across Naruto and Sakura. He assumed that Sakura must've been missing the boy so much, looking at the amount of tissues used to wipe the snot and tears. Sakura threw some to the black haired man, as a sign of protest.

Naruto couldn't help but to noticed the matching rings that both Sakura and Lee was wearing. He curved a thin smile and beamed his excitement. "You guys got married already?"

"It's just a small one, for our family. I wanted to tell you but you never picked up my calls or replied my texts." Sakura said angrily while punching Naruto's shoulder. When Naruto yelped in pain pretentiously, she stopped. "Have you been eating well? Why are you so skinny? Coffee? You never liked coffee before."

"I am eating well Sakura, it just that I'm too occupied with work." Naruto told her off. He always busy with helping Temari at the shop that sometimes he might forget to eat, well it doesn't matter because he doesn't feel like eating anyway.

"Don't torture your body like this Naruto." Sakura grasps the blonde hands tightly, while looking at those empty eyes. "Why are you guys like this? I remembered you guys would always find ways to be together again every time you fight. Now there's so much rumors going around about you. Everyone misunderstood you– Naruto please, let's clear this misunderstanding." She added.

"Sakura,"

The three of them were disturbed by some knocking outside of the cafe. It was made by Gaara, who only been looking at Naruto while showing his wrist watch, as if saying that it's time to leave.