Bills, bills, a letter?

-Avery's P.O.V-

After a long morning at the store, I arrived at my doorstep, thankful to be home. I had to deal with a lot of unhappy customers this morning and it was exhausting. Unlocking my door and putting my keys in a bowl next to the door, I sorted through some mail that I had in my letterbox. "Bills, bills. bills, oh." I stopped on a particular letter that was not a bill. It was addressed to me, my name is written on the front of the envelope. I threw the other bills to the side and started opening the letter.

Dear Miss Smith,

If you would so kindly like to join me on the night of the 5th for dinner.

I've arranged for a chauffeur to pick you up at 6 pm.

I look forward to this night. I can't wait to learn about you and your life. You are so interesting.

Sincerely,

Michael Jackson

I brought my hand up to my gaping mouth when I saw who it was from. Surely this was a mistake, a prank. It couldn't be real. No way.

After composing myself, I looked back over the letter, excitement finally taking over. If this was real, then I need to prepare. Oh my God. What am I going to wear? I can't just turn up looking average. I have to fit in. Michael wears luxury things, I need to be at that level. Will there be other people there? A party? I really wish the letter was a little more specific.

I finally decided that I would get ready and if this was just some mean prank then nothing would come of it, I would just go to bed like usual.

I had three hours before I was supposed to be picked up, so I needed to start getting ready now and what better way to start getting ready then a nice, warm bath?

*******

Fresh from the bath, I slathered moisturizer on my freshly shaved legs and my smooth face. I smiled in the mirror. My skin isn't the best by no means, but I was having a good face day today. Little to no pimples. I followed up with plucking my brows and applying a fresh coat of nail polish to both my toes and fingers.

Putting on my underwear and bra, I gazed through my wardrobe looking for something to wear. I wasn't sure if I should dress casual, formal, semi-formal. I'm not sure. In the end, I decided upon my favorite denim jeans and a colorful thin blouse which hug my curves in the right places. It was simple but nice. I paired it with a pair of bright heels to dress it up a little bit. I smoothed out the material of the blouse while looking in the mirror, admiring the fact that my boobs looked good in it. The thin material of both my blouse and my bra showed the outline of my nipples in certain lights. I don't have purposeful attention when wearing these things, but I always have in the back of my mind, the purpose of showing my body to whoever may be wanting it.

To finish off the look I pinned back the front of my curly brunette hair and applied a little layer of makeup, and putting some elegant earrings in. I smiled at the finished look. I looked good.

*Knock knock*

My head spun around to look at the door making my way over and peeping through the eye hole. Seeing someone unfamiliar I cautiously opened it. "Miss Smith, your transport it here. Please make your way downstairs where your ride awaits." That was all the mysterious man said before walking away. He was dressed smart so I assumed he was the driver? I guess this wasn't some sort of prank, but reality. YAY!!!!

I quickly grabbed a small handbag with all my belongings in it and locked my door ready to start and amazing night... hopefully.

*****