#7 Eww Japan? UPDATED

Sorry for it being so short and a long wait my stupid self accidently deleted the 5 chapters I had planned out and almost finished writting, I hate myself :"""""")

Warning this will be shitty, I'm in a Huge writer's block and I legit wrote this is 10 freaking minutes, I am so sorry for the course you are about to see and If it summons a demon its 25% my fault.
IM CRYING HOLY SHIT I ACCIDENTLY SAID COCK INSTEAD OF CLOCK IM SO SORRY

Though as of updating i'm planning out the next chapter, prolly going to focus on japan and america for now.

also please leave questions for my qna it was my last update so please check it out

------------------------------

The boys relaxed on the roof for a bit before Germany broke the silence.

"Are you guys hungry cause I am"

"I could go for something to eat" Russia replied rubbing his stomach

America pushed his glasses back up to his glasses up his face. "I can eat if you guys are hungry"

He wasn't hungry at all but if his friends were he was willing to try and eat something. They slid down the roof together landing on Germany's lovely lawn of course america managed to land face first. Russia laughed as Germany helped his friend up.

"Hey hey you alright? " he asked

"Yeah I'm fine" america replied

They laughed it off as he fixed his glasses and they went inside together. Germany opened the cabinets to look for anything they could eat

"How about we make sandwiches?" He asked them

"I'm fine with that" Russia replied

America just nodded his head in approval.

~the next day at school~

{Cause I'm lazy}

America was met with an angry Japan when he walked through the school doors.

"Why didn't you text me all weekend ameri-Chan~!" Japan said to him with a frustrated tone.

He rolled his eyes, "I was busy and don't call me ameri-Chan it's annoying"

He continued on his way to class ignoring Japan calling him to come back to her and he made his way to the court yard to wait for his friends America planted himself on a bench in the corner and pulled out his phone to check for texts from his friends.

-group chat-

Ger- "hey guys I'm not going to be at school today I'm very sick"

Rus- "it's good my friend get better soon, and it seems I won't be at school today either family business"

Ame- "yay I'm a loner today"

- -

He let out a frustrated sigh and shoved his phone I'm his pocket,

"Just the day I didn't want to be alone"

The first call bell rang down through the hallways dread building up inside him as we walked to his class, "I can't believe I'm all alone today, should I walk with Japan?"

America walked past his first class and went to the bathroom to text Japan and his friends.

---------------

Ame- 'hey Japan do you want to go to lunch with me were allowed off campus today?'

Jap-' of course I would senpai!!"

---------------

Ame-'thanks to y'all wieners I gotta hang with Japan today'

Rus-' ewwww Japan?'

Ger-'hahaha that's what you get ya nerd'

Ame-'sush  before I make you hang out with her!'

-------------------

America set his ne down, he knew it was his idea to hang out with her but he blamed it on his friends absences.

----------------------later at lunch--------------------------

America leaned against Japan's locker when Japan could sprint down the hallway, "hey ameri-chan !" she said pulling him into a big hug.

" aww come to japan get off of me!" he replied back trying to pry the feline off of him. She finally went and put her things in her locker.

" Alright japan are you ready to go to lunch?" he asked her peeking at th time from the clock hanging on the wall,

"Yup im ready to go, Watashi wa totemo kōfun shite imasu!!!!!" she said excitedly jumping up and down.

" Alright come on let's go!" he said as he turned to walk towards the school's front door."

-----------------------------------

Oof sorry for such a short chapter i only managed to get 683 words out of this one so sorry. 

also please leave questions for my qna it was my last update so please check it out

Thank you for reading it means alot,

Till next time

German Person~