21: Late nights

Park Jihye.

The chiming of the damnable doorbell brought you to your feet. It had to be Yoongi or Jungkook or maybe even a stranger. It wouldn't be Jimin. He would never ring the doorbell of his own house.

You sighed before opening the front door. Squinting, you spotted Yoongi by the gate, holding a black paper bag. After hearing you shouting "It's open!", he entered the gate.

"What happened again, huh?" he said as soon as he stepped into your house.

Clearing your throat, you uttered a dumb question. "Is it too obvious?"

He didn't answer you and just went straight into the living room to sit on the couch. You followed him shortly after.

"It's drawn all over your face." He puckered his lips, pointing at your face. "It's Jimin, isn't it?" he added. You let out an exasperated sigh, nodding your head in a listless manner.

"Do you remember the girl I told you about? The girl I met in Paris?" You paused for seconds, a bit hesitant but still decided to spill the tea. "I saw her earlier with Jimin for God knows why she's suddenly appearing again."

"And I think I can guess now what you saw they were doing."

You threw Yoongi an incredulous look and he just shrugged his shoulders. "What?" He let out an innocent look.

You gave up, sighing and shoulders sinking.

"Jihye...you know I'm not one to judge people easily but-"

"Yoongi." One attempt to stop him from what he's about to say.

"I did some uh...you know, I ordered someone to get pieces of information about her. Her background isn't exactly complicated. Her name is...what is it again?" He stopped for a moment, seemingly trying to remember something from the back of his mind.

He snapped his fingers a few seconds after. "Shim Rosé, it's her name. She has quite a lot of connections I can say as her family's status in France is-"

"Yoongi, please. You don't have to tell me everything about her."

"What? You don't want to know why she's sticking to your husband like a leech?" This time, Yoongi was already frowning. That left you out of words and you couldn't respond to him. He sighed upon seeing your blank expression.

"I can see she's so fond of your husband that she can go as far as stalking him. That's just one of the things I found out about her."

"Yoongi-"

"If you don't want it, then fine. But at least keep this in your mind. You can't trust her, especially if you want to keep your husband."

A moment of silence passed by once again. Yoongi had to flick his finger on your forehead just to bring you back to Earth. "Did you even understand what I was saying?" he asked, doubtful of you.

"I'll keep that in mind, don't worry."

"Does Jimin know that Ms. Shim was the lady who secretly took pictures of him back in Paris?" The question just popped in Yoongi's head but he was sure he had to mention it to you.

Your gaze fell to the floor, hardly thinking of what happened at the conference room earlier. "I think he doesn't know," you assumed.

"Well then, he should know," Yoongi stated, straight to the point.

Digging deeper, you didn't know if you were just being plain judgemental or there was something with Ms. Shim. Your thoughts were insisting to regard Yoongi's words.