Chapter Three : Encounter

A/N:

Author for this chapter: Blue Neko (Miss Weibo) **Drums please!

Haii Guys~! Sarreh for being lazy the other chapter. Srysly, i'm such a lazy bum, hoho. so anyway.. hope you enjoy this chapter. Adios Amigos, Imma off to Mexico~ Aiii!

(Hurriedly speed walk away. .)

-

Chapter Three: Encounter

Alice kept her eyes fixed unto the shadow lurking on the dark. Her eyes instantly was filled with horror and curiousity.

'Tentacles?' she thought to herself.

"Madam.. are you really sure, you're okay?" Her driver, once again said, looking unto the mirror.

She simply nod back and was about to gaze again at the dark alley, where the dark figure stood when suddenly crimson red with a dash of pilot black shaded eyes was intently looking at her from the window on her left side.

The man was clutching unto the hood of their car, keeping himself from falling off unto the road.

His hand, His face and all part of his body was covered in blood. She should have scream with all her might but the man instantly smash the window and grip the neck of Alice.

His driver, panicking on whether to stop and help his master or to just run away. he simply knew that, he was no match for a sadistic yet hungry looking ghoul.

Yes, he knew of the existence of the ghouls but nobody will ever knew how.

"Mam A-Alice, h-hold on!" the driver staggering shouted as he made a quick left turn on the path, sending Alice and the mysterius ghoul flying away unto the right side.

Alice instantly gasp for air when the man forcely let go of her neck which was now shaded with red as marks begin to surface.

Alice, terrified yet composed, ordered her driver to speed up as she saw the figure of the man chasing after them with the use of his tentacles, the one that Alice saw a few minutes ago.

She thought that man was attacking again from the smashed window and grip her neck again, but to her suprise he run faster ahead and put his body to stop the fast paced car.

The driver instantly lost control of the handle and instinctly step down unto the brakes.

Their car came spiraling unto the road as gravity and force took over.

Alice held tight to the still intact seatbelt against her chest, saying that she was afraid is an understatement.

She was after all, very terrified of what would destiny bestow upon them.

She heard a crash then a shatter. She kept her eyelids shut, scared to know what will happen next.

'You should be thankful.. Hayashi Alice, for I, have save you' the last thing Alice said as she lost consciousness.

---

"Hey.. Wake up! Wake up Alice!" A voice, not far away kept calling her and shaking her gently yet firmly unto her shoulders.

It was Hana. Alice fell asleep during lecture and miraculously, she wasn't noticed by their sensei.

Alice gently yet slowly woke up from her scary dream.

'For the second time this week, i dreamt about that fictional nonsense..' Alice said to herself as she yawn a little bit.

"Are you okay, you've been sleeping a lot this day.." Hana, her new friend whom she just met recently, asked, worry was evident on her voice.