CH. I New start

Y/n's P.o.v.

Kring... kring....

I turned off the alarm and out of the bed . And went to take a shower. Today is a very big day for me . Today I am going to the  college.  I got out of the shower and quickly changed. I wore a simple black skinny jean and a white tee written 'STAY COOL AND CHILL' in block letters. And wore a black jacket and black timberlands.
(A/n :- Btw my that's my favourite colour followed by red and white as well. Okay back to the story . )
I went downstairs and greeted my appa and eomma. "Good morning appa and eomma"  and kissed their cheeks. "Good morning princess " appa said and kissed  my forehead. "Good morning sweetie"  eomma said serving the breakfast to us and then kissed my forehead. "Appa - eomma , today I am very happy . Today finally I am gonna meet my oppa. I missed him "  I said . " Yea... you're right.  He has not visited us from last three months "  eomma said while munching her food. Actually my oppa has moved out six years ago with his friends.  Because he wants to be independent.  He always visit us but I never got to visit him nor his friends . But last three months he was very busy so he couldn't visit us. " Appa-eomma , I am done . I will get going or else I will be late . Bye." " Bye princess/sweetie " appa and eomma said at a same time .
•Time skip to college
I went inside the college in search of the office. Let me ask someone "Excuse me " she seems nice and cute . "Yea ... tell me how can I help you?" "Umm ... actually I am new here so can you tell me where is the office " "Yea sure... come follow me . Btw I am Kim Jennie" " Nice meeting you . I am Kim Y/n. " "We are here . You go take your schedule,locker number and the combination.  I will wait here." " Okay"  I knock on the door and a faint 'come in' was heard.  I went inside and saw a man probably the principal in his late 40's . "Excuse me sir, I am the new student here" "Oh yea... Kim Y/n right?"  I nodded. "Here is your schedule, locker number and combination " " Thank you sir " with that I left the office and went to Jennie unnie. " Hey unnie ... I got physics class " "Really we are in the same class. Show me your schedule. " I gave her my schedule. "Hey we got every class same." " That will be very nice cause I don't know anyone except you and my brother. " " Don't worry . I will introduce you to my group and we could be friends." "Yea sure now let's go to class or else we will be late"  We went in the class. "Y/n come let me introduce you to my friends "  Jennie unnie drag me to her friends. "Guys meet her . She is new here." " Hello I'm Go Jisoo. Nice meeting you." " Hello I'm Choi Rose." " Hello I'm Lee Yoona." "Hi I'm Chou Liza." " Hi I'm Oh Micha. Nice meeting you." " Nice meeting you as well. I'm Kim Y/n. " "Guys let's do our group greeting." " Anyeonghaseyo Black to the Pink . Blackpink in your area." They all said" Wow... that was great" " Guys , I was thinking why don't Y/n join our group" Liza unnie said."Yea that will be great. What you say Y/n?" Rose unnie asked."Yea sure. This seems fun." Soon the the teacher came and ask me to introduce myself to the class. And the class started. I note down the points time to time.
●Time skip to lunch break
Finally the bell rang . Now I can go and my oppa . "Guys let's go and have lunch" "Sorry Micha unnie but I have to go and meet my oppa" " Oh that's no problem hun" Yoona unnie said. Then I went to cafeteria and searched for my oppa . I stop him with a group of boys probably his friend . I went to him and hugged him.

Taehyung's P.o.v.

I was talking to the BTS when suddenly a girl came and hugged me."Oppa I missed you so much " she said. After hearing the voice I know who she is . "I missed you too" I said and hugged her back. We broke the hug and turned to the boys who were confused. "Guy, she is my little sister"

(A/n:- P.o.v means point of view.)
------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, how is the chapter? I know it's bad 🤢. Btw what do you think about BTS reaction will be ? Well to find that read the next chapter. Support the book . Thank you 😊 stay tuned and have a nice day.❤

790 words.