Ch-IV Settling in the dorm

Y/n's P.o.v
Today finally I am going to oppa's dorm. I am kinda nervous. How-"Hey you there" I was cut of by Liza unnie. "Um...yea.." " We are here "  We all went inside it was such a beautiful dorm. "Umm... Y/n there is little problem." Oppa said while rubbing his nape. " What it is ? "  I asked them. "Actually we have four rooms and you also have to share a room" Oppa said . "Jimin and Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok, Jin and me are staying together. So you are going to stay with Jungkook.  Only he is living all alone in a room."  Namjoon oppa said . "Okay... that's not a problem. " I smiled at them. "Okay now that everything is settled .  Now Jungkook go and show her the room." Seokjin oppa said to Jungkook . " Okay eomma. Come Y/n let me show you the room." I follow him to my room wait I mean our room. It in the first floor . I saw a brown door . Jungkook open it for me . We went inside and saw a very beautiful and cleaned.  " You like the room?" Jungkook asked.  " Yea ... It's beautiful and clean. I love it " . "Now you can unpack your things and if you need any help just call me. I will be there." Jungkook said. I nodded and started unpacking my things . Just then Jennie unnie came and helped me.
●Time skip to night
Now that I am done unpacking unnie and me went downstairs. And saw Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie are at the kitchen doing some stuff. Namjoon oppa and Rose unnie are reading a book. Hoseok oppa and Yoona unnie is watching some choreography. Yoongi oppa and Liza unnie is working on some music . Jimin oppa is flirting with Micha unnie . Taehyung oppa and Jungkook is mess around. Jennie unnie cleared her throat and everybodies attention is on us . " Hey Jennie and Y/n are you done packing?" Taehyung oppa greeted us. "Yes , we just completed. " I said . "Hey guys why don't we watch a movie" Jennie unnie suggested.  "Yea why not ... Guys let's set up" Jin oppa said and then everyone went to being things and Jimin oppa select a movie.
---------------------------------------------------

Hello~ guys, hope you all doing great ... I pray for you to be safe and healthy in this pandemic... And yeah I am really sorry that I updated it late  ... Thank you ... Stay tuned and support it☺️

406 words