Ch-II New friends

Y/n's P.o.v.

"Hello , I am Kim Y/n." "Hello dear, I am Kim Seokjin. " " Hello I am Kim Namjoon. " "Hello~ I am Jung Hoseok." " Hello I am Min Yoongi." "Hello beautiful, I am Park Jimin" " Hi I am Jeon Jungkook.  Nice meeting you. " He said and offer a hand . I gladly shake hands and smile at each other. Wow we share the same smile , dimples and wait ... same scar. And why he seems so familiar. 

Jungkook's P.o.v

Wow she is so pretty. She seems familiar maybe I have seen her somewhere but where. Wow we share the same smile, dimples and ... same scar . She is so perfect . "Ehem ehem" We parted our hands. "Y/n!!!"

Y/n's P.o.v

"Y/n!!!" I turned around to see Blackpink. " Y/n what you doing with them?" Jennie unnie asked . "He is my brother." I said pointing at Taehyung oppa. "Y/n , how you know them?" Taehyung oppa asked pointing at Blackpink. " I am in their group. But how you know them." " Friends!!!" Everyone shouted. "Okay ... everything is settled now come let's have lunch." We took a seat in a booth.

Seating arrangements =>

Jisoo   |                        | Seokjin
Rose    |                        | Namjoon
Yoona |                        | Hoseok
Liza     |    Table        | Yoongi
Micha |                        | Jimin
Jennie |_____________|  Taehyung
            Y/n    Jungkook

I was sitting in the end of the table.  And in my right was Jungkook. I look at others and saw everyone is staring at one in front of them. "Umm... Jungkook is there something going on between them" I whispered in Jungkook's ear. "Yea ... they like each other but fear to tell because they don't want to ruin their friendship " "Okay ... don't you think we should do something. " " Yea we can do it. But first let's stop them" I nodded. "Ehem ehem" They stop staring. "Okay now tell me about you." "Umm ... what should I say?" "Let's start with introduction. " " Okay ... I am Kim Y/n. 19 y/o. Loves to sing and dance. Favourite colour black, red and white. Favourite festival Christmas. Favourite flower rose but I like red rose the most.Umm... allergic to strawberries. And my nickname is Bunny girl." " Seriously we have so much in common.  Same hobbies, same festival, same colour  and even same nickname. " " Really ... that's so good. Now you say about you " " I am Jeon Jungkook.  I love playing games. My nickname is Bunny boy. I like Kimchi . I like coffee.That's all" " We actually have things common"

Ting tong

I got a message from mom.

Mom
Dear , came home early we have something to tell you and bring your brother as well for dinner.

Y/n
Okay mom I will ask him . Bye love you.❤

Mom❤
Love you too ❤❤

" Taehyung oppa mom asked us to go home early they have something to tell us. And you are  gonna have dinner with us" I said. "Okay. "

Bring.... bring.....

"Bye guys let's  go to class . Or else we will be late" with that we left to our own own classes.

●Time skip to end of the day

By the end of the day I get to know  that in my every class Blackpink and Bts are there. Now me and oppa are on our way to home.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys , hope you like it . And support the book. Thank you stay tuned and have a nice day😊.

551 words.