Extras

I know this story is over but i really wanted to do a bonus-like type of thing. Basically i'm going to say my inspiration for this story and some choices i wanted to make but didn't end up doing it. It's alot about my thought process while wrtiting this one-shot.

I got my inspiration for the title from an episode of the show Merlin when Arthur was trying to bring back Gwen to the good side. I'll put the part the link above. I got my inspiration for this story idea when i was sitting around bored in class (which happens every so often) and I thought about what it woud be like if Zach proposed to Cammie and it went on from there. I admit I didn't do part of my class assignments becuases i was too busy writing the first chapter.

This was never meant to be a three chapter one-shot. I planned on making chapter 2 and 3 seperate ones but last minute decided against it becuase it made much more sense this way and it was a lot more convient.

I don't remember if I mentioned it in my sneak peeks but this one-shot is going to be connected to another one-shot i'm making called Battleships. I got this idea to suddenly connect them while i was wtiting the last chapter. I'm really excited to write Battleships. If you want more information on that you can check it out on my story called sneak peaks.

I kind of wanted to make a fourth chapter but i had no idea what it would be about so i decided against it. I'm open to any suggestions if you guys have any.

Anything i think that basically sums up this bonus chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed that, it was my first time doing something like this and i plan on doing it more often for my other stories.