Seduction// yoonjin

Zero-

Min Yoongi is in a daze. He doesn't know why, when or for what is he feeling the way he is right now, but he knows it's alright. It feels good to feel like this.

Having a crush, having a need, having someone to swoon on.

Yes, Yoongi deeply desired for love from a certain someone, and that happens to be none other than his own band mate, Kim Seokjin.

It wasn't the first time Yoongi had seen what Jin hid beneath his shirt, but once, he actually *noticed* how Jin was built.

Wide shoulders, sharp collar bones, muscular chest, arms, big hands, long fingers.. and and those piercing eyes, and those plump lips... gosh, Yoongi was dying, while discreetly eyeing Jin any chance he got.

Now now now, Yoongi has to do something about this.

It's getting out of hand. He can't tolerate the sight of Jin without drooling. It's getting harder for him to breathe.

He knows he's in trouble for getting attracted to the straightest band member, and also who treats him like a brother. He knows, loving someone in this life of birth is always going to be trouble.

But what is life if risks aren't taken to get what is totally worth burning for?

So, Yoongi is in a daze, blurring out his surroundings, and planning on something that no one would even expect him to pull off.

And he will have to do it in just the six days of the Christmas vacations he's going to spend with everyone.

He is going to seduce Kim Seokjin.