six (part two)

He's blushing so hard, that Jin is so amused. He never even noticed how hard Yoongi was, and here, Yoongi had already came.

"I didn't even touch you, Yoongi." Jin suppresses a laugh, while he still holds Yoongi in his place, his hand wrapped around the younger's face.

Yoongi's breathing is irregular, and he looked like he was just blessed by euphoria.

Jin ripped Yoongi's soiled trousers off him, while the other made an inhumane noise, too embarrassed to say anything at all. He stared at the skin, and kept staring until Yoongi grunted, "seokjin h-hyung,"

What really had Jin marvelling over was the fact that, Yoongi, all naked in front of him now, was slowly getting hard again, just under Jin's gaze.

"You want this so bad, don't you?" Jin gulped, the heat in his own body rising. Yoongi was so freaking beautiful, too pure for Jin to even be looking at like how he is right now.

All Jin wants to do is wreck Yoongi so badly, so so badly.

"Please, Hyung."

While Yoongi lays naked, Jin is is fully clothed, which Yoongi notices soon and attempts to tug at Jin's shirt. But the older wasn't having it.

"Na-ah baby," Jin waves a finger while pushing Yoongi back on the bed, but this time, facing the ceiling. "Not too fast. You're all naked just for me, aren't you? All for me? Hyung loves that you're so filthy."

Yoongi grips the sheets in his fists at Jin's words.

It was unsaid, but understood that Jin was the only one who'll be doing all the touching. Yoongi just had to take it in the ass.

"Fuck." Yoongi curses at the thought.

"Aren't you so impatient?" Jin chuckles at Yoongi, while lifting his bare thighs up with his hands and getting in between his legs. "How do you want me to fuck you? Against the bed? The wall? Against the staircase railings? In front of all the members?"

Yoongi lets out a deep huge moan, arching his back to Jin's words. "Everything." He chokes.

"Everything? Does that turn you on?" Jin brings his fingers back to Yoongi's mouth. "Suck." He says firmly to which Yoongi immediately does so. He takes in Jin's long three fingers and coats them up in saliva. He licks them as if there was no tomorrow and in the end, he's just drooling all over. "You're the definition of obscene, Yoongi."

Jin brings his hand back to his sides and lifts Yoongi's legs up to get a clear view of his ass. And he involuntarily gets out a shaky moan when he sees how pale Yoongi was. But soon, it'll be glowing red.

"So pure." He comments. "Ever been fucked?"

"N-no. Neve- never." Yoongi says, and there's no doubt at all, he's already crying. He wanted attention, but he wasn't getting it where he wanted it.

So he tried touching himself, only to be tutted at, and he immediately pulled away.

"Who's the obedient one?" Jin asks him, while rubbing a wet finger at his hole.

"Me, me, I am." Yoongi replies.

Jin smiles smugly, feeling too powerful. He was craving some ass, but he never though Yoongi would be more than willing to give him everything he wanted.

He pushes his middle finger inside, and all the way till the end, making Yoongi jerk up, mouth open and eyes shut close.

"Like that?"

"Yes, yes." Yoongi nods.

Jin moves, bringing it out and back in, finger fucking Yoongi for a while while he squirms under his touch. "No coming, pretty."