𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮

I looked down at the smaller male in my arms, I tried to ask him what was wrong but he fell asleep again. Tamaki worries me so much sometimes, I just want him to be okay though.

I picked him up and sat us on top of his bed hoping I wouldn't wake him up. Over the past few days he always looks so tired and it has me concerned.

His face contorted into a look of pain then into a slight smile, a crazed small smile that could terrify anyone. His face changed once again to a look of fear as he started to stir. He thrashed around in my arms violently. I tried to hold him tight so he wouldn't hurt himself. He whimpered as his movement stopped, and he laid still, suffocating silence was all that was left.

An ear piercing scream filled the room. It was filled with so much pain and pent up emotion. One could not fathom that experience unless they themself was the one who screamed. The sound turned into a hoarse whisper that once again led to silence.

I hadn't noticed the tears that were streaming down my face until I saw a tear fall onto his perfect pale skin. Shaking, I brushed it away. I let out an ugly sob as I shook him gently, quietly begging him to wake up.

His eyes fluttered open and his gaze rested upon me.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

The white that surrounded me started to fade and the outside world finally started to shine. I looked up to see Mirio hunched over, his eyes were filled with tears that shimmered with fear. He gasped as and pulled me into a firm hug. It felt like he had no intentions of letting go. He shook slightly as he continued to cry. Overwhelming grief filled my stomach. I did this.

"I-I'm s-sorry M-Mirio."

"What for?!" He continued to sob into my shoulder as I tried to rub his back but my arms were pinned between us.

"I m-made you c-cry."

"That is never something you have to be sorry for. I'm crying because I care for you." I snuggled in farther into his hug enjoying his warm embrace. I still felt guilty thought, I still made him cry. I remembered the cuts on my arms and looked down. They were gone, it was all just in my head. I'm never gonna do that, ever again.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

We spent several hours just talking, we didn't bring up anything that just happened it was just too soon. Now it was time for Mirio to go since he actually did have to go to hero work. I waved goodbye and sighed deeply.

After a few minutes of silence there was a knock at the door. I stood up to see who was there, slightly glad I wasn't alone with my thoughts for the moment. I opened the door to see Nejiri standing outside looking very worried.

"Oh my god Jiki! We have to talk." I moved aside for her to enter the room and she basically sprinted inside. I sat down next to her on the bed as she held up her phone. It was a picture of me in the bathroom with the butterfly near my head.

"How did you get that!?" I gasped, praying she wasn't mad or anything.

"That doesn't matter right now okay? Right now you need to tell me who you have a crush on."

"How do yo-"

"I had an old friend at my old school who got this."

"Oh, okay."

"So who is it?! We need to get them to like you." I gulped avoiding her gaze.

"Oh god" She said with her hand over her mouth, "It's Mirio isn't it?"

My head snapped back to face her again as I tried to stutter out an answer, "h-ho wha- uh- how did you know?"

"It's kinda obvious but we have to figure out how to get him to like you."