Disclaimer and whatnot

I have a word document where I save all my headcanons, but I do write down some I found while scouting the internet in search of inspiration. If I forget some that aren't mine and I add them here, I deeply apologize in advance. It's not my intention to take someone else's word as my own, and I will try my best to keep that from happening. 
If you recognize a headcanon as something you've already read on another platform, please let me know. 

And, of course, every single word you'll read in this thing is obviously not canon. Though, I hope it could be.

This is not going to be a work I'll be able to publish all at once. It's going to have different parts and lots of uploads.
Also because, if YOU have any headcanons to share, you can send them to me and I'll add them with appropriate credits. 

And to finish this, I would like to specify something.
I am from Italy, and I watched the Italian dub of Saint Seiya. I'm telling you this because, despite my attempts at quality control, that might some "mistakes" into these headcanons. Mostly, a lot of the names, in the Italian dub, got either completely changed or partially adapted.
If you find a name you don't recognize, it's probably a slip up by me, since I'm used to the Italian ones. 
I myself have realized how many times I wrote "Ioria" instead or "Aiolia", because of how they adapted his name. Or even "Crystal" in place of "Hyoga".
So, sorry if mistakes like these happen. I'll fix them as soon as I notice.