Chapter 3

Wei WuXian received a kick just as he opened his eyes.
A voice thundered beside his ear, “Stop playing dead!”
Everyone winced at that. Lan xiao wanted to kill that man whoever kicked his dad. Wei ying said "I got a kick from that fat guy as soon as I was brought back to life.The kick threw him backwards, headfirst onto the ground. Fighting the urge to vomit, a thought formed in his head—that’s quite a lot of courage you have to kick me, the Patriarch.
Lan zhan took hold of wei ying's hand. Wei looked suprised but he didn't pull away. Jiang cheng was also a little angry at that man for kicking his brother even though he hated him.

It was his first time hearing a human voice in quite a few years, let alone such a loud, fierce shriek. His head swirled and ears buzzed with the echoes of the voice, “Whose land do you think you’re living on? Whose rice are you eating? Whose money are you spending? What’s wrong with taking a few of your belongings? Everything you own should be mine, anyways!”
Lan xichen was curious who the it was that was able to bring master wei back.
Aside from this adolescent, duck-like voice, there were the clunks of ransacking chests and smashing objects as well. His eyes gradually cleared up.A dimly-lit ceiling appeared in his sight, followed by a slant-browed person with a sickly composition, drenching him with spittle, “How dare you tell Father and Mother? Did you really think that anybody in this house is going to listen to you? You actually thought I was scared of you!”A few servant-like hunks shifted over, “Young Master, everything is smashed!”The young master asked, “How did you finish it this quickly?”A manservant replied, “There’s nothing much inside this shack anyways.”

The young master seemed to be quite pleased, poking Wei WuXian forcefully on the nose, “You dared to tell on me, and look at you now, playing dead on the ground! For whom? As if anyone actually wants these piles of junk! Now that I’ve smashed everything, let’s see how you’re gonna tell on me in the future! Are you proud of yourself just because you’ve studied cultivation for a few years? Well, how does it feel when you’ve been kicked back home like a stray dog?”
Lan xiao and lan fai watched more started getting angry. Lan Sizuhi didn't what to do.

Wei WuXian thought wearily.I’m not pretending to be dead at all, since I’ve actually been dead for a couple of years.
Lan zhan looked at wei ying for few second before he turned his head back to watch. Lan zhan just want to see wei ying alive. Now that he is alive he wouldn't let go of him. Lan zhan was going make sure nothing happened to him.
Who is this?
Where am I?
When did I do something as immoral as stealing another’s body?
Jin ling asked curiously "Did you take the body forcefully or...?". Wei ying didn't let hin finish "I was offered one. The body was forcefully given to me."

The young master let out enough anger by kicking the person and wrecking the house, and strutted out with his two man-servants, slamming the door with a “bang”. He shouted his orders, “Watch carefully. Don’t let him outside anytime this month, or he’ll make a fool of himself again!”

As the group went away, silence fell upon the room. Wei WuXian thought about getting up.

However, his limbs failed to uphold themselves, so he lay down again. He turned on his side and stared dizzily at the strange environment and the heaps of mess on the ground.
Lan jingyi had heard the story and all but was curious to know more about him. Everyone was watching without taking there eyes off the screen. Wen ning didn't knew much since he was a fierce corpse before he was brought conciseness by wei ying.

A bronze mirror rested on the side, probably thrown onto the ground. Wei WuXian grabbed it and looked into the mirror, only to see a ghastly pale face, with two asymmetrical piles of red on each side of his cheek. Add a blood-red tongue onto the features, and he would look like a hanged ghost. He tossed the mirror to the side and wiped his face, finding his hand covered with white powder.