Chapter 4

Nie huaisang blinked a little "What do you mean?". Wei ying shook his head and said "Watch and you will know what I mean?". The screen light up as everyone continued to watch.

Wei WuXian wanted to wash his face to have gaze upon the face of his body’s owner after death, but there wasn’t any water in the room, not even for drinking or washing.

Lan xiao couldn't help and opened his mouth to speak "You look really horrible in that make up dad". Others nodded his head in agreement. Wei ying said "I am better than him and all of you even said Me and wen ning was looking very beautiful". Lan fai said " and if I remember correctly it was brother jingyi and brother jin ling who said that and its not like we could help it you and mom has wore woman clothes more that any of us". Othera who were listening to them were curious of what they were talking about. lan Xichen turned to look at wei ying "What do they mean by young master wen ning and Young master wei has wear woman's clothes alot?".

Wen ning frowned a little when he heard his husband call him young master wen ning. Wei ying had seen wen ning frown but he knew he would talk to them later and said to brother xichen "You can just call me wei ying you are my brother-in-law.. And what lan fai meant was all of us had gone on a night hunt near a village when we reach there we heard rumor's about young woman getting kidnapped. So you had me and wen ning dress as a woman so we could bring back all the girls back".Wen ning  opened his mouth to speak "If I remember after we had finished the night hunt our husband had begged nie huaisang to draw a picture of us wearing woman clothes" Jiang cheng, lan xichen and lan looked at there husband when they heard there future self begging to nie huaisang to draw.

Lan fai said "we have brought the drawing with us we can watch it later. Should we go back and continue watching"

The only basin-like container was probably, he suspected, for lavatory purposes instead of cleansing.He pushed the door, but it was fastened with a latch, probably to prevent him from wandering outside.None of these things made him feel the joy of reincarnation at all! He figured that he might as well sit in the Lotus position* and get used to his new home. Time flew by, and the day had passed. When he opened his eyes, sunlight seeped inside from the gaps of the door and windows. Although he could stand up and walk around, his still felt lightheaded.

Wei WuXian was puzzled, Mo XuanYu’s amount spiritual powers are insignificant enough to be ignored, so there shouldn’t be a reason as to why I can’t control this body properly. Why doesn’t it work?

Then, a noise came from his stomach, and he realized that this wasn’t related to his spiritual powers at all. In fact, it was because this body had not practiced inedia, and felt hunger. If he didn’t scavenge for food, he might become the first villainous ghoul who starved to death upon arrival.

Wei WuXian lifted his foot and was about to kick the door open, when suddenly, the sound of approaching footsteps appeared. Someone stomped on the door and grunted, “It’s mealtime!”
Nonetheless, there was no indication of the door being opened. Wei WuXian lowered his head and saw a miniature door on the bottom of this one opening, with a small bowl set in front of it.
Jingyi said "Don't they have any manners".
The servant outside shouted again, “Chop-chop! What are you waiting for? Take the bowl out after you finish!”

The door was slightly smaller than the kind for dogs to crawl through—it didn’t allow the passage of humans, but bowls could be easily taken inside. There were two dishes and one serving of rice, which looked quite unpleasant.

Wei WuXian played with the pair of chopsticks that were stuck into the rice, feeling quite bitter.

Jin ling coul help but ask as he look at the food "How did you eat that thing." Wei ying just shrugged his shoulder and replied "I was hungry and it doesn't matter anymore"