.J.

Jimin POV

Today I wake up and again my father was drunk. He sit up on the sofa when he see me. When I was passing him he said   "Where are you going you piece of shit!?"
I then go back and punch him on his face and then I ran from the home.

I hate him. I really hate him man. He was the one who beat my mother and she run away from him leaving me behind. I don't blame my mother I know she loves me and I love her too.

When I reach school, my muffin bump into me. I supported him my catching him in my arms so that he don't fall. He mumbled softly
"S-sorry I-I was not p-paying attention. "
He then run into his class.

I also go to my class and meet Tae. He didn't say anything because he know my family condition and I think he get the hint. The whole day I thought of the one moment when I hold him in my arms. I don't like that he stutter in front of me but I know he have problems in socialising.

Jungkook POV

Today I bump into Jimin when I was running to my class as I was late. But he didn't scold me or anything rather he take me in his arms. It was like the time was stop. I want to be in his arms. He seem to be somehow familiar.

But when I realise what happens I stuttered a soft sorry to him and run to my class.

After my all class ended I open my locker excitedly and saw a note but there was a rose too.

"I have had a really bad day today! But when you smile for me it make me feel better. "
-Your husband

After reading I smile quickly so that he can see it. I know he always see me when I read his note. I was sad knowing he had a bad day but I know I can't do anything. I said loudly
" I want to know who are you. I don't care if you are ugly that I doubt you are. Please show yourself. "

I was disappointed that he didn't show up but still I hopes for the day.

🎀 🎀 🎀