0:04

It's snowing outside today and I'm so bored. I don't have anything to do except look out the window and watch the unique whites litter the ground with its pretty designs. It's alright, though. 

          "Hyung~ Hurry up!" 

           I quickly wrapped the scarf around my neck, and then grabbed the keys. I loved how you were always enthusiastic of playing around in the snow.

          "Let's go," I mumbled as we both headed out the door. I wasn't too excited to go outside since it was too cold and I didn't want to get sick for the nth time. But for you, I'd still go out to fool around in the snow.

         You yelled in excitement, running while your feet sank in the snow, slowing you down. I smiled as you cupped a handful of snow and held it above your head, letting it fall down. You looked so innocent and that made my heart feel warm. I didn't feel that cold anymore.

           Not a few seconds after, you were on the ground, swishing your hands up and down in the snow, making a snow angel. You were so lost in the moment, as if you were drunk on the soft feeling of snow. However, I was so lost in your eyes that I didn't notice a snowball flying towards me.

          "Soo! Don't just stand there! Come join me~" you said before throwing another snowball at me. Oh, it is on, I thought as I grabbed a lot of snow in my hand, aiming it at you.

          The next fifteen minutes consisted of snowballs flying around and our laughs. This moment just felt so heart-warming and I didn't want it to end, even if a ton of frostbites attacked me. Out of the blue, you just ran towards me, holding my waist and softly latching your lips to mine. You were my winter wonderland.

          Afterwards, our foreheads were pressed together, heavy breathing could be heard. We stared into each other's eyes dreamily.

          "I wish we could be like this for the rest of our life." I wished so too, but I guess life had different plans for us, didn't it?

          You made me feel beautiful.

Author's Note

Hey there! I know that I haven't updated since a million years ago, so here's an update. I am aware that it is rushed and I apologize for that. It's winter break right now and I'm trying to just relax at the moment. A lot of things have happened this past week and I hope to cool down. Merry Late Christmas~~~