OneShot!

"You love him."

When that statement was uttered, a lot of things went on in the mind of the one it was aimed at. First it was total denial, there was no way he loved him, the boy wasn't anything special, he was sure he'd marry a woman, and have a child or two, and that he would live an okay life. However then he heard a chuckle.

"You don't have to deny it."

Second thing was contemplating, did he really have feeing for the boy? Did his feelings really run so deep and showed itself so easily that a lot of people could pick up on it? If that was true, could he pick up on it? Did he know he felt like this when he himself had not realized it.

"Naruto, earth to Naruto."

Third was acceptance, okay so maybe Naruto did like the boy, but could you blame him? The teen was handsome, and just Naruto's type, and a little angry and upset at times, but Naruto didn't mind him.

"I'm leaving, bye Hina-Chan." Naruto said as he turned to his home. Hinata only looked at him before she smiled and walked to the tower. She was taking a mission.

Naruto's blonde hair blew in the wind as he wore his Chunin uniform, his hands rested in his pocket as he walked passed a training ground, and a smell wafted through his nose and he looked up. Only one person had that distinctive smell. He turned his head to the training and started walking to it.

He could hear light snoring as he stepped on the field, the minute he looked down he saw a sleeping Shikamaru. He always liked Shikamaru, he always knew that Naruto wasn't a monster, that he wasn't a demon. That Naruto was always capable, and could surpass even the hokage's.

"You shouldn't sleep here." Naruto said sitting down, eyes blinked and hummed rolling on his side to look at the blonde haired angel. The angel sat as the wind seemed to blow between the duo. Shikamaru just looked at Naruto, he had always been cute, Naruto didn't know the beauty he possessed.

"I was tired, I didn't feel like walking home. Are you going to yell like my mother?" Shikamaru asked as those blue eyes looked at him.

"Not enough energy to yell, I just got home from a mission." Naruto said as he looked up at the clouds, Shikamaru hummed and continued looking at Naruto, but Naruto continued looking at the sky.

"I'm not the clouds you know, you are missing the beauty." Naruto said dropping his head back down, Shikamaru continued looking, Naruto really didn't know how beautiful he was, and how Shikamaru enjoyed their time, even if he was starstruck by that face a majority of the time.

"I'm not however, lay next to me." Shikamaru said patting the free space next to him. Naruto hummed as he went to speak, tossing his hair in a ponytail.

"I'm fine right here, if you want me closer. You can scoot over." Naruto said smiling and Shikamaru gave a chuckled.

"Troublesome blonde, too much wasted effort." Naruto hummed and spoke.

"Then it would be wasteful for me too, how was your mission?" Naruto asked and Shikamaru groaned lowly.

"That woman from Suna is constantly flirting with me, she sends me letters, and my father wants me to settle down he's was willing to invite the family over." Naruto frowned, Shikamaru marrying some woman from Suna, that made him want to throw up.

"He's your mate, you know."

"Did he invite her?" Naruto asked as he moved closer to Shikamaru, Shikamaru smiled and he rolled back on his side to look at Naruto's troubled face, even that was cute.

"He was about too, but mother knew I didn't like her, she knew I liked another." Naruto took that time to turn to his side to look at Shikamaru.

"Ah you have a crush, and you didn't tell me?" Naruto said as he looked into those raven eyes, it was beautiful, and the air was a lot more dense, it wasn't the friendly air anymore, as Naruto and Shikamaru looked at one another.