Cabin 21

Oh finally I've got a job!! I thought slipping on my uniform. I was a flight intended. "Annalisa hurry or you'll be late!!!" My sisters shouted. That's right my name was Annalisa I was a small town girl and my parents died long ago. All I have left is my dear sister. "Alright sis I'll see you next month okay?" I said getting my bags. "Good bye!" She waved as I ran out the door.

"Off to the air port!" I said talking to myself full of confidence I marched my way their. "Air flight intended 21!" I head the intercom say. I looked at the number on my shirt. "Hey that's me!!" I rushed on the plain. "Hello-.." The pilot said blushing. "You seem red what's wrong" I said confused. "Uh um! Nothing really! Glad to have you on board!" He said with a smile. "Thank you Sir Jayden!" I said reading his name tag. "Your cabin will be shared with a gentleman.. Cabin 21" he said. Is that legal.. I thought a bit nervous. As I walked in the hall way of cabins. "Here we go cabin 21.." I said opening the door.

"Hello I'm Anna-" i opened the door not realizing he was in a towel soaking wet. "God dammit don't you knock!!" He shouted with a blush on his face. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!!" I said turning away. "Hmph!!" He grunted and finished getting changed. I felt so tempted to look but my head faced the door. "Okay I'm done.."he said as I turned around. "Why don't you have a shirt on!!" I shouted. Closing my eyes looking away. "Because I don't have breast like you do!" He smirked. I threw a pillow at him. "Put on a damn shirt!!" I shouted with a blush. "Ow alright alright!!!" He said putting on a shirt.

"Hey what's your name any way?" He said looking at me. "I'm Annalisa!" I smiled as if nothing happened 10 minutes ago. "I'm Troy.." He said winking at me. "Uh..um.. Nice to meet you.." I said blushing. "Nice to met you too!" He smiled. "Okay the top bunk is mine the bottom is yours.. Need privacy that bathroom with a toilet is yours.." He said showing around. "Passengers will be here soon wanna meet the other Flight intendeds?" He asked. "Sure!" I said a bit nervous. "Then you can meet the cabin stewards.." He grabbed my had and lead me too meet everyone.

"Passengers will arrive in five minutes.." The pilot announced off the intercom. "It's really nice meeting you!" Everyone soon went back to work.