Four 🔞

"So Johnny, I'm going home, also I have a boyfriend, if you guys wanna meet him, you guys can come over, our house is just the same house I lived in." Jaehyun said as he walked out of the door to leave.

Mark looked at Johnny, "So...do you still wanna fuck?" Johnny asked, "Yea sure." Mark replied.

"Let's eat first, I'm gonna cook food, wait awhile ok babe?" Johnny stated as he goes down to the kitchen.

("He cooks too? wow he's a whole package there, he's hot too, damn I'm so lucky, I wonder what his age is...")

Mark looks at the time to see that it's already 6:45 pm, "How long have I been asleep for?..." Mark asked himself.

Mark was just looking at his Instagram then posted one picture of him and Johnny together, not even a minute and he already has 100k likes.

17

17.2k Likes 5k Comments
Mark_Lee99 //With Johnny~~ @Seo.John

Nanamin// Omgggg they're datinggg
RenjunDream // How do you know?

...

("Johnny has 17k friends? That's like our school's population, that's alot of friends tho.")

After waiting for 17 minutes, Johnny is done cooking, he cooked Jajangmyeon which is Mark's favorite food.

"Damn that looks good, you're good at cooking John." Mark says to Johnny complimenting his cooking, "So after this, are we gonna go to bed or?..." Johnny asked Mark, "I guess we still have time to fuck..." Mark stated.

Johnny got closer to Mark then licked the side of his lips, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?" Mark exclaimed, "There was sauce in your mouth, I had to." Johnny replied as for Mark, he was all red like a red tomato, he got flustered but then after that, he got a boner....

("Oh fuck, I have a boner, what am I gonna dooooooo, I can't ask Johnny to help me.")

Mark was panicking then Johnny stood up, "Let's go to bed, let's just sleep and do this tomorrow okay?" Johnny said as he goes up to the bedroom to sleep.

("Fuuuuuck, what am I gonna do nowww.")

Mark went upstairs to sleep, he slammed his face in the bed then Johnny slept with him, Mark's member was standing up and he wanted to touch it so bad.

He puts his hand under his pants,he hesitates but he really wanted to do it so he just ended up doing it.

He stroked his dick, soft moans escaping his mouth and the pleasure he's giving himself.

Johnny was awoken by the soft moans of the younger.

He turned to the younger who was touching himself.

Mark felt an arm holding his waist, he turned to see Johnny.

"Princess doing all these dirty things without telling daddy huh?" Johnny said grabbing the younger's ass tightly, "O-ow a-ah J-johnny, I'm gonna c-cum..."

Mark came in Johnny's hand, Johnny holding Mark's member touching it. Mark panted heavily, Johnny pinched both Mark's nipple which made Mark whine.

"Baby needs a punishment." Johnny said  as he grabs a belt and a blindfold from one of his cabinets.

Johnny ties Mark's wrists with the belt and ties the blindfold to cover his eyes(duh of course)

Johnny starts to lift Mark's shirt up then licks Mark's chest making it wet then bites Mark's necks leaving love bites, nibbling his ear then biting his collar bone.

Johnny grabs a belt from his drawer then told Mark to get into doggy position (If you don't like BDSM, I may suggest you to skip to the next chapter)

"Fuck me daddy" Mark asks desperately, Johnny spanked Mark's ass with the belt making Mark release a loud but sexy moan, "You don't call me daddy, call me master."

"Yes master.."

Johnny grabs Mark's thighs, caressing his ass then pulls his pants down.

Johnny licked Mark's hole, "A-ah." leaving Mark panting for awhile then Johnny gets a vibrator, places it on the bed, then removes Mark's blindfold.

Johnny inserted the vibrator inside Mark's little hole. Mark lets out a huge gasp then lets out a little whine from the pain.

Johnny moved the vibrator in and out, making Mark's back arch, Mark felt like his legs were paralyzed, a ter dripped down his cheek, Johnny was moving the vibrator roughly and Mark didn't like it, he felt pain but he also felt like he was going to cum.

"M-master, im gonna cum..." Mark says cumming on the bed, "Have you learnt your lesson?" Johnny asked Mark, spanking him making Mark whimper, "Y-yes i d-did m-master..A-AH"

As soon as Johnny untied the belt from Marks wrists, Mark went down then pulled Johnny's pants down, Mark licked Johnny's member, stroking his dick then licking it, all of these movements made Johnny cum, Mark swallowed Johnny's cum making sure that there were no droplets of cum left when Johnny came.

"So Mark, I see that youre good with your hands, mind if you give me a massage tomorrow after school?", "Sure master." Mark happily replies to Johnny who was now embarrassed by Mark who called him "master".

"Mark, you don't need to call me master anymore, just call ne babe for now ok?", "Ok babe." Mark replies while Johnny still flustered about the nickname he chose Mark to call him.
__________________________________
A/N:Merry Christmas readers!! So I'm just asking this question but what are you guys doing today Christmas?