Never Stop

A/N: A pic of Louis on the side (Daddy isn't he?!) ---------------->

Harry's POV

The sun was so warm shining in through the huge bay window. It was so perfectly positioned, beaming down on the exact couch I was sprawled across, warming me from the inside out. Yeah, it was nice, but I was still bored as hell without Louis here to share it with me.Though that was expected, seeing as he was one of the most loved, and so, busy, super stars in England, maybe even the world. Today especially, since it was the day he started recording for his newest album.

Louis always said the first day was the hardest, what with the abrupt hard work thrust into his already busy schedule. It wasn't that Louis didn't work hard all the time, hell no, but the days in the recording studio were drastically different than his everyday lifestyle. I wouldn't be surprised if Louis came home late today, beaten and exhausted. I hated it when Louis was tired; he became grouchy and almost impossible to cheer up.

Of course he didn't become nearly as angry as my old boyfriend, no Louis would never. An involuntary shiver ran up my spine, despite the hot rays of sunlight.

My last boyfriend was easily responsible for the last three worst years of my life. You could pretty much say he beat me into silence, abused me into constant fear, and corrupted me into the lies that no one would ever love me. That is until Louis came around.

Even around him I didn't talk much, but he seemed to be fine with it. He was possibly the nicest human being with a heart of gold, despite his sassy tendencies. I loved him with all my physical being, and so did he as far as I knew. He cuddled me as much as was possible, kissed away my tears, and scared away my nightmares. He was my rock, my safety, and I was his.

Louis saved me, not literally but most definitely mentally. I would never be where I was today without him. He knew all about Martin from the scars littered across my body. Granted he was ready to kill the guy when he found out, but I had coaxed him out of it in fear of him getting hurt.

I sighed. Even though I knew he was coming back, it still almost physically hurt when he was away. I had a constant fear of him leaving me one day, but I knew it was unlikely. He was just as whipped as I was, if not more. That didn't stop me from worrying though.

But, my thoughts were suddenly interrupted when I heard the slam of a door. I scrambled off the couch and ran down the vestibule where my Louis stood, shoulders slumped and face dreary. I didn't hesitate though, coming forward and slipping my arms around his waist, burying my head in his chest. A sigh escaped his lips and he returned the embrace.

"Hi boo." He rasped, voice thick with exhaustion. I squeezed him lightly.

"Hi."

We pulled away after a few seconds, but I reached for his hand. But to my astonishment, my hand barely touched his before he began to walk away, disregarding my arm floating midair. Rejection coursed through me, despite my efforts to stop it. He's just tired. I thought to myself. It's not like he has to hold my hand all the time.

But he likes to. I added. I shook off the thoughts and followed Louis into the kitchen. He had removed the fitting navy blazer from his shoulders and was currently reaching for a beer from the fridge. My breathing hitched. It always scared me when Louis drank. Not because I didn't trust him one hundred percent not to do anything and not because he ever had in the first place, hell no. He'd barely even reached intoxication while I was around, solely because if me. It was just memories, past experience with a particular angry drunken man intent on making my life miserable.

Louis seemed to see the slight panic on my face and, instead of normally smiling gently and reassuring me, that he'd only drink one, rolled his eyes. "Nothing's gonna happen, I'll be fine." He said tiredly. I looked down at my feet, not wanting to say anything.