Choi

Thanks for all these reads and stars and comments i love you all!!! And i can't get over this picture i stole it from JiminApplejam 's book it is amazing give it a chance!

MERRY CHRISTMAS🤝❤️🥳
-------

It has been a week since Lexi has been missing. A week since you and Jimin were sitting in that cold station being bombarded with questions. It has been a week since Jungkook has even left his house, the only time he would leave was when the search party for Lexi was running.

The mayor, Lexi's uncle has won, he is now mayor of the town, which somehow makes you afraid especially after what Jimin has accused him of.

You have not seen Jimin in two days due to the fact your both being watched by the police. You are being watched as you were the last person seen with Yujin and you were the last person to be called by Lexi, which also makes you feel suspicious of yourself, like why is this all circling you.

Jimin is being watched as he was the other last person to be, not talking but arguing with Yujin and because he was with you when you got the call from Lexi, which made you feel a bit to be blamed, as if you put him in this situation.

You were sitting in your living room, having a cup of hot chocolate and watching a movie, even in this current situation everyone was acting 'normal' and it freaked you out but you decided to just try it out even if a million questions are eating your head alive.

Your parents were not home as they went work and it was the weekend so there was no school. You had the house to yourself yet you planned on staying in one place, too afraid to even move. You used to love mystery books and investigations but when it becomes reality your unsure on how to act.

This is not a book, it's reality.

The movie was half way through, you were watching 'Home Alone' one of your favourite movies, you watched every single one but the first one can never be beaten.

As soon as the part came on where the pizza delivery guy came your doorbell rang at the same time, it made you jump.

You slowly stood up and saw that it was the pizza you ordered. You laughed at yourself for being utterly stupid. You opened the door and grabbed the pizza giving the young man his money.

The tv was loud and you told him to keep the change at the same time the line played "keep the change you filthy animal" your face went red as the man just looked at you. You just quickly shut the door and laughed.

You brought the pizza to the table and opened it, the smell surrounded the whole room and went right through your nose giving you satisfaction. You grabbed a slice as your mouth watered and bit into it as the cheese strung, as you pulled away, chewing it slowly taking in every single ingredient.

You carried on watching the movie and you wear in a food coma, you were tired and your parents told you they would be home the next morning. You decided to text Jimin, you did kind of miss him.

Y/n: Hey!
Chimmy: Hello
Y/n: Would you like to come over
Chimmy: urm why not but i will come in a hour as I'm doing something now
Y/n: okay! i got leftover pizza see yaaaa!

You were excited he agreed and didn't just reject you straight away.

After 10 minutes the doorbell rang, it confused you and you thought he must have come early. You went to open the door but instantly regretted it. You felt like shutting right in his face.

"Mr Choi, how can i help you" you asked Lexi's uncle who is now unfortunately the mayor.

"Ah hello beautiful, is your parents home" he smiled, it made you sick.

"No they are currently at work, what seems to be the problem" you said raising a brow.

With that he barged past you and entered your house without permission, it was making your blood boil at how ignorant this man was.

He came closer and shut the door behind you, locking it.

"Well...."