chapter 4

jake POV

all of us are going to the mall and for some reason Chris said we had to get paired up so we don't get lost and the paired went like this:

Barclay and tom

charlie and Casey

Chris and james

recce and me

James and recce where going to paired up but James told him that he needed to talk to Chris and about something

me and recce went eat something first.when we finished we saw what we didn't need to see.Chris and James holding hand and pecking each others lips.recce ran to the bathroom and I went to face James.

jake-i never want to see u looking or talking to recce ever again!!!!

I went to the boys bathroom and saw recce crying in the corner.I went to hug him.he cried in my chest and being sobbing. I kissed his forehead but it came unexpected he look up when I was about to kiss him in the forehead.instead it was his lips he kissed back.we were in a making out session right now we pulled away for air.we look at at others eyes and we kissed again with love and Passion. when we were done and went out of the bathroom to see the guys waiting on us outside.James was about to walk to recce but recce was shaking so I kissed him and he kissed back.the guys were wolf whistling. the drive to the house was quiet charlie and Casey keep staring at each other.weird.

barclay and tom keep playing with each others fingers.Chris and James are just staring at us.

me and recce are just messing around or pecking each others lips every so often. when we got to the house.charlie and Casey ran to there room quickly like I said weird.I pulled recce to mine room.

recce-i hate myself so much

jake-why is that

recce-idk

Jake-you can't hate yourself like that

i said going on top of him

Recce-than can I get a kiss

jake-why not

I kisses him.I heard a moan I looked at recce we are just kissing

recce-that wasn't me

james-recce and jack stop the moaning gosh!!!!!

me and recce went downstairs

jack:that was not us

recce-i think we have a new couple in the house

recce said wrapping his arms on my wrist.

jake-who is that babe

recce-charlie and casey.....