Author Note and Dedication

For those who are struggling to accept and forgive themselves.

"I have learned, that the person I have to ask for forgiveness from the most is: myself. You must love yourself. You have to forgive yourself, every day, whenever you remember a shortcoming, a flaw, you have to tell yourself "That's just fine". You have to forgive yourself so much until you don't even see those things anymore. Because that's what love is like."
-C. JoyBell C

~~~

As I said in the description, I have all rights reserved for this book. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted by any means including photography, recording, or any other methods available without the consent of the author. If you wish to present my work somewhere on the Wattpad website please ask me beforehand. Any copying or reproducing of this product is against the law. If you wish to write a fanfiction based on this book, please CONTACT me and ask for my CONSENT. If I do agree, you must mention me in the description of your fanfiction. Thank you for your cooperation.

Please show your support for my hard work by reading, voting, and commenting. It took me six anguish filled months to write this novel. Constructive criticism is welcomed. I would love to improve this book as much as my skills allow. Feel free to point out grammatic errors, spelling errors, plot holes, or discrepancies. Thank you in advance for reading and contributing to my dreams.