Chapter 4 - Annoyance

~Valarie's P.O.V~

Bravo and I have known each other for about 10 months now, and things are going great, but I wish he would stop chasing down every girl he sees. It's actually starting to annoy me a little. I guess what can I possibly do about it anyways.  I have a concert to do tomorrow I need to stop worrying about it and practice. It's hard to do so though, because it's on my mind more often then I like to admit. I decide to grab my phone and text him.

'Hey are you coming to my concert tomorrow night?' I text johnny and set my phone down to make lunch while I wait for him to respond. A few minutes he reply's

'Of course I am, I wouldn't miss that for the world.'

'Good i'm happy your still going.' I text, he doesn't reply back for a while so I decide to go take a shower. After my shower I put my pajamas on by pajamas I mean a t-shirt and pj pants. 

Before I knew it my alarm is going off, I struggle to motivate myself to get up and turn off my alarm, but I do it after 5 minutes of it annoying me. I go and change into my band clothes, nothing special other than a black t shirt, a black duster coat with spikes on the shoulders down the sleeve, black jeans with holes in them, a black belt, and black combat boots with chains and skulls on them(in picture above). I grab my guitar and head out the door to practice before the big show hits.

~Johnny P.O.V~

Today's the big day Valarie plays at the festival again, i'm exited and happy for her. I want to be there earlier so i'm deciding to leave now. I let my mom know that i'm going and head to the rock fest, only one problem, I forgot to go the other way so now i'm stuck dealing with Carl, and Suzi, they are nice people don't get me wrong, but they are really fricking annoying. Unfortunately they were going too so I had to listen to them talk both my ears off. 

When we got there I quickly tried to run into the crowd to lose them, it didn't work at first but I kept trying and eventually it did work, sweet. Now time to go find Val and see her preform, I need to get there early so I can get a front row seat. 

~Narrator~

Johnny went his way to the stage area where val would be singing, after probably a half an our of flirting with every girl he seen and getting beaten up for it, he eventually made it there. When he got there, he was in luck because despite all the screwing around he was doing he still made it there early. Eventually after another half hour the show was about to start soon so people began piling in to see the show.

~Johnny P.O.V~

The show was going to start soon, its a good thing I got here early or I probably would never have found a seat this close to the stage. 'I wonder what songs shes gonna sing tonight, I hope something that talks about girls oh baby that would be so hot.' Johnny thought  Before I knew it the show was starting and i was happy to see my best friend's on stage once again.

~Valarie P.O.V~

It was time, to play on stage once again. I've been doing this long enough I should be used to this by now but i'm not. Why have I not gotten over this fear yet? Its effecting my confidence in my band and in myself. Whatever the reason is I cant chicken out, this is my life long dream and i'm not going to give up on it that easily, but this anxiety before the show is starting to be an annoyance. Before I knew it we are announced onto the stage, I get ready and as soon as the curtain folds away the crowd cheers and then we begin to preform once again(song: Bloody Nose by Hollywood Undead).

My band and I begin by making the music to the song that continuing for 21 seconds I have a backup singer this time, hes good at singing also. After that 21 seconds we sing.

~Backup singer~

Fist raised is you call for reaction,

aint no body gonna fuck with me,

I can tell by the way that your acting,

and we could both agree,

~Valarie~

I never felt so low,

but I love the way I look yeah,

with this bloody nose,

look how many hits it took ya,

~Backup singer~

I mix pain with a little satisfaction,

They go together all the same to me,

im just trying to stay ahead of the action,

and we could both agree,

~ Valarie~

I never felt so low,

but I love the way I look yeah,

with this bloody nose,

look how many hits it took ya,

here I go down this broken road,

my smile still show though my bloody nose,

Still I go [X2]

yeah I go,

{12 second break}

~Backup singer~

I smile but there blood in my reflection,

theirs violence in the poetry,

when its over there's no Resurrection,

at least for you and me,

~Valarie~

I never felt so low,

but I love the way I look yeah,

with this bloody nose,

look how many hits it took ya,

here i go down this broken road,

my smile still shows through my bloody nose,

still I go[X2]

Yeah I go,

{4 second break}

Words are just like violence,

today ill break the silence,

this could be good bye kid,

did you see me what you close your eyelid,

today imma get back up,

fist raised lets get close up,

your life wont be so rough,

get the fuck up cause we've had enough,

{12 second break}

here we lay in our final hours,

like dying flower,

the price we pay as you struggle for power that your ego devours,

here i go down this broken road,

my smile still shows through my bloody nose,

Still I go [X2]

Yeah I go,

{15 second break}

Words are just like violence,

today ill break the silence,

this could be good bye kid,

did you see me what you close your eyelid,

the song slowly fades out, the crowd goes crazy. they clap and cheer for us before the certain closes for the next band to take their turn. I set my guitar in the case, lock the case, and set it aside for a break. Something about my anxiety of getting on stage was really starting to get to me and I just about had enough of it. I guess i just have to deal with it for now, until this is all over tonight when i]I get home ' going to relax in a hot bath to hopefully clear my mind.