Chapter 3: Meeting the Family

( apologies for taking so long i've been struggling with school and am in v boxing now so i haven't had much free time. but anyways here is the next part.

) ~Johnny p.o.v~

It's been five months since I was reunited with my best friend. We hang out and text each other often but there's a special person I want her to meet; my mama. Mama never really met or knew Valarie like I do so I want Valarie to meet my mama. I'm sure mama would be happy to meet my Best friend from high school, but yet again she might not like her at the same time. What if I just ask her? Yeah, I'll just ask her.

I walk out of my room to the kitchen where mama is making lunch. "Hey um Mama? I start

"Yes, dear?" She responds

"Can I have a serious conversation with you for a minute?" I ask politely

"Of course you can Johnny!" She says

"Um do you remember that shy little girl that I used to hang out with when I was in high school?" I ask

"Um...I can't say that I do dear its been a while since you've been in high school." She responds

"I'm not sure how to describe her either...She has short, dark brown hair with beautiful brown eyes, she has a scar on her cheek and another scar on her right eye. I'm pretty sure shes blind in her right eye." I list off

"How'd she get those scars?" Mama Asks

"I am not sure..." I reply "Shes kinda short, she always wears a dark hoodie with torn jeans." I continue to list off

"Sorry dear I don't remember anyone like that." She says apologetic

"oh...well that's okay mama, but do you think she could come over and meet you?"

"Sure dear, I would love to meet this girl, you have been talking about her for the past five months so obviously you two are pretty close.

"Yay thanks mama!" I yell giving my mom a big hug before I text Valarie.

'Hey Val do you wanna come over and meet my mama?' I text Valarie right away

'um...sure...' she reply's a few minutes after

'Ok ill pick you up at your house' I hit send and get ready to leave after.

'Ok' She responds, I shove my phone in my pocket afterwords

"Mama im heading out to go get Valarie!" I tell Mama

"Ok dear." She responds, I walk out the door closing it behind me, I take the long way around because I don't want to be interrupted bu Carl, or Suzi.

After about 20 minutes, I finally arrive at Val's house, I walk up and knock on the door, and wait to see her. She opens the door, her hair is in a towel. 

"Oh sorry about that i just got out if the shower shortly after you texted me. If you wanna come in and ill get ready." She says inviting me in. I walk in and admire what a nice home she has. she has a nice looking kitchen with not a scratch. The walls where a warm tan and so clean. her carpet was black and very soft. Her sofas where a grey color and they looked so clean too. 

"Make yourself at home while I finish up." She says I go right to her couch and just sit there, man was it comfy

~Valarie's p.o.v~

I head into my room to put on some different clothes. I pick up a black t shirt with a wolf on the front of it then put it on. I find my clean pare of jeans with holes in them and slip them on. I grab some black ankle socks and put them on. I throw my other clothes into my hamper and walk to the bathroom. I unroll the towel on my head and hand it up on the hook on the back of my the door. I fix and adjust my hair, even though its short I still take care of it as if it where long. I take my hair brush and brush my hair. I brush my teeth, then put deodorant on, then a ,little perfume wouldn't hurt. Then I grab one of my pain black hoodies and put that on and walk out to Johnny.

"Ok johnny im ready." I say 

"Geez that didn't take as long as I thought." He says I just chuckle a tad amused by his comment

He gets up and leads me to his place. We walk along the sidewalk, every once in a while though there would be a women walk past as johnny instantly does his normal routine, until I basically have to pull him off. The women all give me kind smiles as if to say thanks. This went on the entire walk to Johnny's house, I eventually get really annoyed but don't say anything. We arrive at johnny's house he holds the door open for me.

"Ladies first." He says signalling me to go in, so I do so

I walk in and the Bravos have a nice, decent sized house.

"Mama, I have someone here I want you to meet!" Johnny calls and an older lady peeks around the corner then walks over.

"Val this is my mama, mama this is val my best friend from high school." Johnny introduces

"Hello Mrs, Bravo, its nice to meet you." I say holding out a hand for her to shake

Mrs. Bravo takes my hand and shakes it "Hello val, i've heard so much about you." She says

"Are you thirsty? have a seat, let me get you something to drink." She says starting to walk into the kitchen.

"Oh no that's not necessary." I say

"Oh its no big deal, I insist." She says going into the kitchen and comes back handing me a glass of orange juice

"Thank you Mrs. Bravo." I say

"No problem dear." she replays walking back into the kitchen, Johnny walks over and sits next to me there's space between us so its not awkward, and we watch TV together. 

And soon, i'm getting to know the Bravo family a little better...