.::Chapter Twenty-Nine||A Little Fixing::.

A/NOkay, so this is (obviously) not my photo

A/N
Okay, so this is (obviously) not my photo. But oh my god, this is probably one of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen of him lol I had to use it—please don't flag me, I do not own the rights, okay, geez!
__________

          Janae trusted Julian. In fact, she trusted Julian more times than she could count since the first time. It was easy, really; he was good on his word—trustworthy. Even though Janae had seen porn before, it still didn't make it any less shocking the first time she'd witnessed Julian ejaculate.

It was horrifying, surprising, intriguing and yet arousing—all at the same time. As if the white substance shooting out like a rocket wasn't enough to get used to, she learned that it also had a smell. Though it wasn't a bad scent, it was faint of something familiar she couldn't place.

Sex was maddening now; Janae felt the thrill of playing with fire as she held Julian to his word every time they made love. She liked watching him finish in his hand, and even occasionally on her stomach or chest. Although Janae had never experienced an orgasm through sex alone, watching Julian finish was her reward.

She was crazy about him. She didn't think she could ever be more in love, but somehow, she was.

          Tiffany still wasn't speaking to her, and although it felt justified in the beginning, Janae was ready for their feud to be over. She liked the quietness, but kind of missed the insanity of Tiffany's drunken nights.

Her roommates' antics didn't seem to bother her anymore. Janae was thrilled when Tiffany threw a party. What she didn't particularly like was her lingering presence at Julian's apartment. What once was a safe haven from the tension, was now fair game in her boyfriend's living space because they shared the apartment.

She knew Tiffany and Albert had been sleeping together for a while, but didn't call it was it was—a relationship. Instead, they kept it casual. It was clear to everyone Albert had fallen, but it was evident to Janae was that Tiffany was falling.

          "Did you hear about Al proposing to Tiffany?"

"What did he propose- anal?" Janae laughed when seeing her joke had made Julian smile.

"I'm sure he already has. No, he got down on one knee and asked her to marry him. He didn't have a ring, he made one out of a dollar bill."

"Is that what he thinks she's worth?" Janae chuckled snidely. It made her wish Tiffany was still speaking to her so they could talk about it. She was sure Albert's gesture made her feel incredibly special. "What'd she say?"