Chapter Four: Class is in Session

Last Time...

"She inhaled quite a bit of dust." Y/N says while pointing to the girl. "Will Recovery Girl be over soon?"

"Ah, yes. She is currently at a different center where someone was in dire need of help, but she will be over here soon." The medic replies.

"I see." Y/N says before walking away to head home.

"Do you need any medical attention before you go?" The medic asks.

"I'm good, just tired." Y/N says while walking off. 'I'm so glad Nezu gave me tomorrow off, I'm dog-tired... wait a minute-'

================================================================

Currently...

"Looks like this year is a very promising bunch." A voice in a dark room says.

"I can't believe that second place has zero rescue points!" Another voice exclaims. "She just kept going at it, even when others were panicking and never slowed down!"

"On the other hand, our eighth place has zero villain points!" Someone shouts. "It's been a while since we've seen someone completely blow away the zero pointer like that!"

"Yeah, but she was greatly damaged after that one big attack she launched." Another voice says.

"Just look at our first place! He has both villain and rescue points! Bringing him to a grand total of 130 points! Rivaling some of our best graduates such as Best Jeanist, Endeavor, and All Might!" A third voice exclaims. "This kid also took down a zero pointer, but in a less flashy way!"

"This just helps my earlier statement, that this year is a promising bunch!" A voice shouts.

================================================================

"Ohhh Y/N~" A seductive voice says right in Y/N's ear, which causes him to jump and fall out of his chair.

"The hell!?" Y/N shouts before looking at Midnight. "What was that for!? I was concentrating on work!"

"Have you seen your result for the entrance exam yet?" Midnight asks.

"Not yet, I got it in the mail this morning but haven't opened it." Y/N says while staring at her. "I plan on opening it when I get home after dinner."

"Well, I hope to see you in class as a new first year." Midnight says while walking away, shaking her hips with a little too much emphasis.

"Whatever... " Y/N says to himself before standing up to go back to his desk.

"Y/N!!!" A loud voice shouts while running down the hallway and slams open the door.

"Yes, Present Mic?" a frustrated Y/N asks.

"Have you gotten your result yet!?" Present Mic shouts, gaining the attention of everyone else in the room.

"Yes, I have my results with me, but I am waiting to open them at home." Y/N exclaims.