Chapter Three: Socializing!?

Last Time...

"What are you making for lunch, Fuyumi." Says a girl with long hair split in half, the left side red and the right side white. She also has heterochromia, with the left eye being blue, and her right eye gray. There's also quite a decent shaped scar on the left side of her face. She looks to be around 172 cm tall.

"Huh?" Y/N says while turning around, which causes the girl to realize that it's not her sister.

"Who are you." The girl asks while glaring and getting ready to attack. "And how did you get in?"

================================================================

Currently...

"Please don't hurt me!" Y/N shouts while sticking his hands out towards her.

"Answer the questions." The girl demands while not moving from her fighting stance.

"Well uh... I'm-" Y/N says while stumbling to find the words to say.

"Too slow." The girl says before sending ice spikes from her right side towards Y/N.

"WOAH!" Y/N shouts before grabbing the cutting board and using it to hit the ice as it approaches him. "You could've frozen me to death!"

The girl in question simply ignores him and sends another blast of ice at Y/N.

"What the FUCK!?" Y/N shouts while dodging and breaking the ice. "Oi! You're gonna end up breaking something!"

"I am well trained with my ice, I won't break something." The girl says.

"You're gonna end up breaking my bones!" Y/N shouts.

"I have no concern for the bones of intruders." The girl replies while continuing to send ice.

"Fine. If that's how you want to be, I'll do the same." Y/N says while slowly tiring out. "Take this!"

"Huh?" The girl asks before getting tackled by Y/N.

"I've... *pant* got you down. So will you listen to my explanation now?" Y/N asks while pinning the girl down to the ground, making sure her hands are facing away from him.

"..."

"I'll take your silence as a yes." Y/N says before sighing. "Look, your father brought me here because he wanted to have us spar, and Fuyumi said she went out to go run some errands."

"Why should I believe you?" The girl asks while glaring up at him.

"I don't know!? I swear I'm telling the truth-" Y/N states before he hears a rumbling sound. "Um... are you hungry by any chance?"

"..."

"Listen, how about we call a truce and eat?" Y/N says while getting off her and standing up while offering his hand for assistance, which she doesn't take.

"If I see anything suspicious I'll ice you." The girl says.

"You've already tried that and failed..." Y/N deadpans before going to plate the food. "I hope you like curry because that's what I made."

"How do I know you didn't poison it?" The girl asks.

"Look, I was originally making this for myself. Why would I poison the food I was making to eat? Besides you've been watching me, the only thing I did was get a spoon to transfer the food to the plates." Y/N exclaims while eating.