Chapter 6

"Jimin! What the hell is this?!?" I yelled as I grabbed his collar. I turned and saw Janya and Minseo restraining an extremely angry Amy.

"You bitch", she spat at me.

"Excuse me?" I asked as I let go of Jimin.

"You have a damn arranged marriage with him and you forced him not to tell me!" she screamed as I motioned for my friends to let her go. At that cue she walked up to me and grabbed my hair. I looked at her with calm eyes as I tolerated the pain.

"You're acting like I have a choice," I muttered as she held my hair tighter.

"Amy!" Jimin and Jungkook exclaimed.

"Actually if you have an issue with that, just talk to Jimin's mom. She initiated everything," I smiled.

"Impossible", she said.

"Let go of me and I'll explain everything", I said calmly.

"Why?" she said.

"Fine alone", I said.

"Alright", she said.

"First release me", I said as she threw me onto the couch. My messy hair covered the smile I had on my face.

"Everyone! Out!" I yelled.

"But-"

"Out Jungkook. I'll be fine. I straightened myself and sent a wink his way. He nodded and left with the others into the kitchen.

"Sit down", I told her.

"Just explain", she scoffed.

"Alright", I threw my hands up in surrender.

"So my mom and his mom made a business deal. Apparently it's like I was exchanged for startup business profits. Therefore, Park Jimin's mom is making me marry him," I said with a sigh.

"But don't you want to marry Jimin?" she asked.

"Of course not! I have just grown fond of BTS. It's not like I want to marry one of them," I cleared up.

"Oh." I got a message from one of my close butlers.

Butler: No dog on premises. Looks like your mom lied.

I sighed before turning back to Amy.

"So you see. Jimin is all yours."

"You can come out! Everything is fine!" Amy yelled. Bangtan and my friends stumbled out. Jin in particularly had a broom and dustpan.

"Let me," I took the broom and dustpan and motioned him to go. He nodded and left. After cleaning and putting everything away, I felt a pair of muscular arms snake around my waist.

"Jungkook-ah", I turned and saw his sad smile.

"What?" I asked as I cupped his face.

"I heard you back there. You said that you don't want to marry any of us," he said in a low tone. My eyes widened as I knew what he meant. He likes me. He must feel hurt.

"Kookie-." He pushed me up against the fridge and leaned down to my ear.

"But that doesn't mean I won't make you mine," he said in a husky voice. It sent a calming shiver down my spine and suddenly excitement and anxiousness was born. I switched spots with him and pinned him against the fridge.

"But that doesn't mean that you won't be mine," I whispered. I let go of him with a chuckle and headed out to Janya and Minseo.

"Yah what took you so long?" Janya asked.

"Having fun with your Jagi?" Minseo teased. I hit her on the arm as they laughed at me.

"We should head out?" I asked.

"Sure," they agreed.

"Aw, but why leave so soon?" Jungkook asked as he and the boys came to see us off at the door.

"It is Saturday," Minseo stated. I looked at her and she shrugged.

"You could stay over?" Namjoon suggested.

"Crystal?" Minseo asked.

"Please!!!" both Minseo and Janya begged.

"Fine!" I said giving in to them, "Just let us go buy some clothes."

"I'll take you!" Namjoon, Jungkook, and V yelled.

"All three of you can come, but one of you can stay with each of us," I said as they agreed to compromise. We arrived at the mall quickly and split up. Namjoon went with Minseo and V went with Janya, leaving me with Jungkook.

"Where to?" he asked. I looked around before spotting a nice clothing store.

"There," I pointed. He nodded and followed me right to the lady's section.

"Don't you want to go to the guy's section?" I asked him.

"Nah, I would much rather be around you," he said as he snaked his arms around my waist.

"Ah, stop it. We're in public," I said as I playfully tried to push him away.

"Alright, but hold hands with me," he let go and stuck out his hand which I took happily. Once we got out of the store, I had two bags- one with two skirts and one with two shirts.

"Where to now?" he asked me.

"Well, since we went to somewhere I wanted to go, let's go somewhere you want to go," I told him. He nodded and started thinking until his eyes lit up.

"Let's go to the arcade!" he said. I hit him on the head and pulled him towards a men's store. I made him try various outfits until I found the perfect one.

"I'll take it," I said as I looked at the black dress shirt and gray pants of my Jagi.

"Let's head to the food court, maybe we'll find the others," Jungkook suggested I nodded and we made our way there. We saw V and Namjoon sitting with Janya and Minseo at a 6-person table.

"There they are!" I pointed to them and we headed over. There were 10 shopping bags around the table when we got closer.

"Wow, who's are all these?" I asked. V and Namjoon tiredly looked at the girls. Then they looked at our bags.

"You too Jungkook?" V exclaimed.

"Actually this bag is mine," he held it up as I set my bags beside the table.

"Lucky," Namjoon mumbled.

After we all reached Bangtan's apartment again, I helped with Janya and Mineseo's bags as I sent V and Namjoon inside. I had my two bags plus two more from the girls' pile. Each of them had four bags as well. I held the bags until I was scooped up.

"Jungkook-ah," I said.

"I'm helping," he said as he carried me inside. I put me down and I chuckled as he ran away to hide his blush. The bags were put in the living room and the girls' collapsed on the couch. I smiled at them and checked the time. Jungkook came back and looked at my worried face as I looked at a text message.

Meet me at xxx restaurant NOW - Mom

He looked at me and I smiled at him.

"My mom wants me to meet her somewhere, I think it's about the arranged marriage," I told him. His smile dropped at he looked at me with a serious face.

"I'll take you, but if I see Jimin there I'm taking you away," he said. I nodded as I was aware of how cold he could be; I could only imagine his anger. We reached the place with no problems and I let Jungkook follow me in. I saw my Mom at a 4-person table which surprised me.

"Stay here," I told Jungkook. He nodded and let me go.

"Mother," I sat beside her.