Chapter 16

"Why are you crying? Did she choose not to side with you?" Chaeeun asked.

Tanya wiped her tears while smiling, "I'm crying because I feel relieved and also touched."

"So..."

♡♡♡

'For my sister, Tanya.

I lived with Lord Saya for five years. I know him very well. He is a very nice person. I was a servant, but he never treated me as a servant, but a friend. So did he do to his bodyguard, Mugwang. He is an innocent person. All he wants is to be admited and loved by his biological father.

And you suddenly say that he dropped you off the balcony.
Of course I don't trust you that easily.
The fact that we are siblings, I still can't believe.

I will definitely choose to side with him, rather than you,
if I don't have paranormal abilities ...

But I saw that incident, while holding his hands. Although vague and unclear, but I saw his hand that deliberately let go of your hand. I also heard the sound of your screams.

I am sorry. Although you say, this incident is not my fault, but I still feel guilty. I turned that nice and innocent man into an ambitious one.

So I'll take your side, my sister. I want to choose the right path and correct my mistakes. But I beg to you, don't sentence him to death. Just cut our legs and throw us into exile.
I beg to you, Tanya Niruha.

You know how much I love him, as much as you love Yangcha. We both know and can feel it through our dreams, right?

Please accept my request, and I will wait for your next instructions, while replacing you here.

Thank you for believing and loving me even though we never met.

I love you too, my sister.

~~~

Tagon stamped a scroll he had just finished writing with a faint smile. Taealha approached him while he was rolling up the document.

"Finally..."

Tagon looked at Taealha with a smile, "I should have done it a long time ago."

"It's never too late," said Taealha, rubbing her husband's back.

The Tagon stored the scroll together with the royal seal in the desk drawer.

"Ah, how about we invite Saya to dinner here?" Taealha suggested.

Tagon nodded in agreement.

~~~

Saya was helping Maya work on documents when Gilsun, Arthdal's chief guard, came to see Saya.

"Tagon Niruha calls you to the Arthdal ​​palace, Lord Saya."

Saya glanced at Seena who stood not far from Maya. Seena understood the meaning of that glance and quietly slipped out of the room.

"Fine, I'll be right there. Come on, Mugwang."

Maya's feelings are suddenly uneasy. He kept glancing at Saya's hand. She rose from her chair and ventured to touch his hand when Saya was about to leave.

And the visions of the future turned in Maya's head.

Dinner.
A broken cup.
Blood...