Epilogue

Two toddlers with similar faces were chasing a colorful winged butterfly in the middle of the palace garden. Not far from there, two women who also had similar faces were sitting in a mini gazebo, with a boy who was being fed with red bean porridge by a nanny.

"I thought you were just talking nonsense when you said that me and Yangcha would have many children," Tanya said as she stroked her belly began to bulged.

"My prophecies are never wrong, Sis," Maya said with a chuckle.

"I want to postpone pregnancy at least two to three years after giving birth to Asa Hoon. But that boy just could crawl, his sibling was present in my womb. Even though I already drank contraceptive herbal medicine routinely."

Maya applauds, "salute to Yangcha."

"What the hell," Tanya sighed in annoyance, but her lips smiled.

But behind her smile, sadness radiated from Tanya's eyes staring at her sister's face.

"Are you really going to leave today?"

Maya only smiled faintly. Thick clouds covering the sun began to shift. Its rays hit Maya's body that turned her back.

"Don't leave me..."

"Sorry, but I have to go."

The sun's rays were dazzling, but Tanya kept looking at her sister's face to the fullest before they were separated.

"I will very miss you."

The nanny wiped Tanya's son who was covered in porridge. The boy yawned and began to whine. His little hands rubbed his eyes.

"Are you sleepy, Hoon? Here, mommy will carry you," said Tanya, stretching out her arms.

The boy who was just learning to walk, came down from his chair. With steps that are still not balanced, he walked to meet his mother. But suddenly he turned and hugged Maya's legs. Maya laughed, while Tanya ruffled her waist.

"Look, my children are so dependent on you. Tonight Rin and Ran will definitely not be able to sleep without you. Are you sure you want to leave?"

Maya just smiled while holding Hoon, patting the boy's back. After falling asleep, the nanny took Hoon from Maya's arms to be taken to his room.

"I still need you too..." Tanya muttered sadly.

"I will come if you call for me. We can also communicate via telepathy."

"Can't you just stay in the palace?"

"Sorry, but I feel it is not suitable to live in the palace. I want to live the simple life in the village. Living in a small house with my little family."

"Daddy!!!" Two girls in the park ran to meet Yangcha, who had just arrived with Mugwang. Yangcha crouched down and hugged his two daughters.

"Rin and Ran are playing well today, right?" Yangcha asked.

Rin, who was born first nodded. But Ran, the younger one shook her head. Yangcha raised his eyebrows.

"Rin pinched me for bothering her who wanted to catch butterflies," Ran reported.

Yangcha squinted at his eldest daughter who just bowed.

"What did Mom and Dad always said?"

"Don't fight with siblings."

Yangcha shook his head, "don't lie."

"But ..." Ran interrupted, "after that we made up. Ran was wrong, and Rin also apologized."