Part 13

Jamal - 8:58 pm 🌃 3 days later .

I was getting ready to go handle business.

"Baby do you gotta go" she said frowning.

"I gotta take care of shit" i said tying my shoes.

"like what" she said said sitting next to me. I gave her a look. " You doing that tonight" she asked. I nodded.

"Cmon give me kiss" i said.

"please be safe" she said.

"Ay but Stay here til i get back I don't care if des want you too come over , stay here , don't let no one in understand" i said. she nodded.
I have gave her a long kiss. " I love you" i said.

"Love you more" she said. I grabbed my keys, walked too my car, and pulled off. I decided too do it myself so I dropped Marco. I picked up 4 of the niggas from the trap. Pooda, JR, Dee, And Quan. We parked my car at the trap and got into a different black Suv with tinted windows. We drove too Maliks office place where he's always at.

"I think it's right here" i said parking. I didn't plan on wearing a mask i wanted him too see me, The man responsible for his death.

"I'll stay in the car" pooda said.

"Yea Jr, Dee, And Quan y'all with me" i said. They put on their mask. Before I got out the car I prayed to god for forgiveness . We broke into the back door and snuck up from behind him.

"Put your hands up bitch" Quan yelled too him. He slowly put his hands up and Quan tied him up.

"Hey i know you" he said to me.

"Shut the fuck up" quan said smacking the gun across his face. He spit the blood out his mouth.

"Ay dee take all his shit" i said.

"Malik you a real bitch, I know what you did" i said laughing.

"I don't know what you're talking about Jamal" he said.

"I'm not only gonna kill you but you're going to suffer for everything" i said walking around him.

"Jamal you're making a mistake man" he said crying.

"Shut the fuck up" dee yelled.

"First i'm gonna pour cold acid all over your body then ima burn yo eyes out then i'm cut off yo fingers, lastly you'll feel a hot bullet pass through your body and that's when you'll take your last breath, sounds good?" i said smiling.

"Please man i'll pay you off 6 mill or anything" he said. I signaled JR took bring the bucket of acid. He started shuffling around trying too get out. I put on gloves and grabbed the bucket and poured the bucket over his head causing his brown skin too turn completely yellow. He screamed loudly for help.

that shit was lowkey cool" Quan said laughing
-
-
-
-
-
2:45 am.
We just got done cutting off all his fingers and it was time.

"You got blood on my forces bitch" i said slapping him.

"Any last words" Quan said passing me my gun.

"He already half dead" i said. I put the gun too his chest, closed my eyes, and pulled the trigger. The blood came rushing down his body and i had it all over me.

"Call talia too get this shit cleaned" I said too the guys.

We got into the SUV and drove back to the trap. I got out the car and hopped in mine and drove home. I felt so cold inside it but I had zero regrets. I arrived home and Makayla was still awake baking a cake. She looked me up and down.

"it's done" i said to her. She came over and took off my shirt. "I'm sorry, I know it's not what you wanted" i said too her. She still ain't say nothing. she took clothes and put them in a bag. "Talk to me mama" i said looking at her.

"What do you want me too say" she said. "Good job or something" she said.

"I'm sorry I did this for you" i said.

"Jamal I told you this is not what i wanted not everything resolves too violence I know what he did was all types of fucked up but i'm yo girl and my opinion matters too" she said mad.

"You so sexy when you mad" i said. She rolled her eyes at me. "I'ma let that one slide" i said. she went too check on her cake. I started too laugh.

"What's funny" she said.

"You crazy bae" i said. "You making a cake at 4 am" i said.

"You still want some" she said.

"You already know" i said.

Is he dumb in love?

VOTE VOTE VOTE