part 14

wow 😳 y'all really love this book !🥺
thank you for 5k reads ❣️. and happy new year 🥳.

Makayla-
1week later
Jamal and I really been on edge since all this happened. I guess he thought doing what he did was gon make us closer but I feel more distant.

"Makaylaaaa hurry yo ass up" he yelled from the living room.

"I'm coming "I said looking at my belly and how big it was and i was only 3 months. I'm still shocked at all of this. Jamal came in the room.

"shorty what you doing we gotta go" he said.

"Aight" i said walking out the room.

We finally arrived at the doctors and Jamal was filling out the forms while I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Makayla Morris" the nurse said looking at her clip board. We got up and walked to the door.

"Oh i didn't finish the paperwork" Jamal said.

"Oh that's fine" she said smiling. We got done with all the weighing and shit and finally walked into the ultrasound room. I layed down as the doctor walked in.
(Y'all not to much on the hospital scene I've never been pregnant )

"Well goodmornin Mom and Dad , I'm doctor Fernandez and i'll be your doctor for today" she said with a bright smile. I smiled back at her.

"Nice to meet you" I said.

"Alrighty so today we'll be doing a standard ultrasound and seeing what that our little friend is doing and where he's at" she said smiling and putting gloves on.

"Fasho" jamal said while grabbing my hand.

"also will be hearing him or her heartbeat" she said rubbing this cold gel on my stomach and turning on a remote looking thing. "Okay" she said moving around on my stomach. "Wow" the doctor said in shock.

"wait is everything ok" i asked concerned.

"Yeah yeah everything perfect it looks like y'all have two pies in the oven" she said moving around on my stomach.

"Oh my god" i said looking at the screen.

"Whattttttttt" jamal said dragging the fuck out the word.

"Yes y'all are having twins congratulations" she said smiling.

"So when can we know the genders" jamal said.

"Um in 3 weeks so Just tell them up front so you can make an appointment" she said.

too be continued..