Part 1 & 2

The man was staring directly in her eyes.."Well well well what a handsome man doing here???"Tzuyu said.."Get the fu*k out of my sight"The man said..
"Why should I" Tzuyu said.."Just get the fu*k out" He said.."This is the last time I'm obeying you and then I'm going to bother you over and over again

To make you fall in love with me"She said.."..."The man didn't say anything but just stare into my eyes piercing to my soul..As soon as Tzuyu didn't get any responds she whined and left.."Be strong next time and fight back next time"The man said..

He turn and was about to walk out of the school but I hold his hand and asked "W-What's your name???"I said.."Jungkook"The man said.."Oh well thank you for saving me Jungkook"I said.."I got to go"He said.."Ahh yeah sure"I said..I watched him walking out the school

And asked myself who he is???

*RINGGGGGG*

"Oh shoot!!I skipped lunch!!"I said to myself.."Ahhhh whatever"I ran to class and everything went great..I didn't see Tzuyu here because she wasn't in the same class as me..Duhh..But I shrugged it off and focus on the lesson..

* 1 HOUR LATER*

*RINGGGGGG*

"Ah finally school ends" I packed my stuff and walk out the door..It was raining..Then I saw a expensive black car in front of me..People started eying me as if like I'm from a rich family...

I didn't know who was inside there but what I didn't know that the person inside there is waiting for me..

*5 MINUTES LATER *

I was waiting for the rain to stop but the black car infront of me didn't even move this past 5 minutes..Then the passenger seat opened and I saw...

To Be Continue

Hope you did enjoy

Bye Byeee 👋🏻