Chapter 2

In PixieHollow,

"WHERE IS CLARIAN?" Queen Iridessa shouted so loud that it could be heared by the whole kingdom.

"We don't know your highness" the fairy maidens answered softly.

"I'm right here mom! umm.. I mean my queen" I nervously announced.

" where have you been? I've been searching all over for you." she replied angrily.

"I've been with Chris mom, why?" I lied.

"well, if that's the case then that's good. you should really give time to get to know him more."

"and... why is that?"I asked curiously.

"because... well, you should be  friendly to him since he's new around here. show him around and entertain him."

"so what? am I some kind of fairy guide now mom?" I replied teasingly.

"yes, since he is our guest" she  replied seriously.

"okay.. okay,  i get it. be friendly." I signed defeatedly.

after my conversation with mom, I hurriedly went to see lily. I entered the fairy maiden's chamber and quietly crept inside. I searched for lily's room in the dark. when I finally found lily's door I softly knocked.

(knock2x)

"lily?"I whispered softly.

"Clare? why are you here?" she replied while unlocking the door.

when she finally opened her door. she looked at me sleepily.

"hi! can I come in? I'm sorry If I disturbed your sleep..." I quickly apologized.

"no, its fine. so why are you here? oh let me guess, you're scared again aren't you?" she replied teasingly

"NO." i said defensively. "I... saw him today lily"

"wait! who? do you mean kevin??!!"she replied excitedly.

"yes.." I smiled.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!! really?! what did he tell you? " she screamed excitedly.

"ssshhhh!!! quiet down or we'll be busted!!" I seriously said.

"he he! sorry" lily whisphered. "so what did he tell you?"

"nothing much.. but I'm really glad to see him again." I honestly said.

"is he still hot?" lily asked with eyes sparkling.

"really lily? did you even see him?"

"well, ikindoffollowedyouoneday" she smiled at me nervously. but even though she said it really fast I still understood it.

"YOU DID WHAT??!!! I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry....I just wanted to see what you were doing. I guess it was wrong of me." she sadly confessed.

"o-kay, so... you think he's hot huh?" I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

"yesss you're so lucky Clare!! but you know the rules right? you have to be careful, the queen is starting to get suspicious." lily said concerned.

"I know" I said sadly. "but how can I leave him lily? I think I'm falling for him."

lily kept quiet after my confession. Then when she finally spoke she said "I know its hard for you to leave him, but he's from a different world and you know humans are not forever like us."

"I don't know what to do anymore." I quietly said.

"well, whatever you decide to do just know that I'm always here for you" she sincerely said.

i smiled at her then said "thanks lily! soo.. i think I should go back now. goodnight"

"goodnight clare, see you tommorow." she said.

I quietly left the fairy maiden's chamber. as I was about to go back to my room, I was stopped when someone grabbed me from behind and pinned me to the wall. I was so shocked that I couldn't utter a single word. I tried to process what was happening but when I finally realized who was in front of me, I suddenly turned pale.

"where do you think you're going princess?" Chris said breaking the silence.