Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"YOU??!!" I said when I finally found my voice.

"Ssshhh.. yes me. So.. tell me princess, why are you still awake?" Chris said while smirking.

"It's none of your business" i spatted.

"Oh, believe me princess. Everything about you is my business."

The way Chris looked at me sent shivers running down my spine. I tried to free myself from his tight grip by pushing him away but he was too strong for me.

"Let Me Go!!' i threathened him through clenched teeth.

"Now why would I want to do that?" He said while moving much closer to me so that our distance was only 1 inch apart. I could practically feel his hot breath on my face as he moved much closer than before.

"LET ME GO!!" i angrily exclaimed.

He stared at me for a few seconds before finally releasing me from his tight grip.

"Fine."

"What's wrong with you?!! Why did you have to pin me?!!" I said totally annoyed.

"You know, You look cute when you're angry."

I looked at him dumbfounded.

"Ahahaha!!" I laughed sarcastically. "You know Chris you're charms won't work on me, so i suggest find someone else."

"What?! I was just stating the truth and nothing but the truth." He looked at me innocently.

"Oh sure, like i would ever believe you." I rolled my eyes at him.

I stared at him and took the chance to study his face closely in the dark. He has hazelnut hair with thick wavy locks. His eyes and wings are like the color of an orange sunset. His nose and lips are perfectly shaped. He's height is about 6 feet tall and he has a tan complexion. I didn't realize that I've been staring at him for a long time. Not until he cleared his throat and showed me his annoying smirk.

"Like what you see princess?" 

uugghh!! All boys are the same so conceited about their looks.

"No, sorry not my type." I assured him.

"Ouch!" He looked at me with a fake hurt expression. "If it's not me then who is your type princess?" 

I'm was starting to feel nervous. Oh my! Does he know about Kevin?! Did he hear our conversation in Lily's room?! 

I tried to keep a straight face "No one Chris."

He looked at me doubtfully before saying "Why are you suddenly so nervous? There is someone is there?" He looked at me sadly.

I was shocked to see his expression at the same time irritated. Why does he care anyway? I thought.

"There's no one! Ok? So stop messing with me!!!

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey!! this chapter is not yet finish. Thank you! for all those people who read my book and I would really appreciate it if you leave some comments and suggestions below. Also, don't forget to vote :D